PDA

View Full Version : Bay Bugs

Bucket bay
11-09-2009, 11:34 PM
Ran out to SAMO trolledup 5 boneheads 5 net in the water just before sunset two sets got 6 in 70 feet of water home by 8:pm

good times good people.

BB

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn118/bucketbay/IMG_0701.jpg
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn118/bucketbay/IMG_0702.jpg
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn118/bucketbay/IMG_0703.jpg
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn118/bucketbay/IMG_0704.jpg
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn118/bucketbay/IMG_0705.jpg

fisherman from long beach
11-10-2009, 04:58 AM
nice job on the bugs.cant wait to get out there this weekend

Nessie Hunter
11-10-2009, 08:17 AM
DANG !!!

Good job....

cappo
11-10-2009, 09:36 AM
Nice job D. I was just asking vic where you been. Holla.

BIG0FISH
11-10-2009, 10:13 AM
nice job on the bugs.cant wait to get out there this weekend

how have you been doing on hoopin lately? you said you've been getting 1 bug each outting. has it been better for ya? reason im asking is cus its still 1bug for me each outting as well. :(

11-10-2009, 10:28 AM
how have you been doing on hoopin lately? you said you've been getting 1 bug each outting. has it been better for ya? reason im asking is cus its still 1bug for me each outting as well. :(
the last time i went got the big o skunk.but i wont give up.i got a lil advice from a couple of peeps on the fnn.so ill be out there this sat.hopefully catch something.last time i was out there got hit up by the cops,where i was hoopin i guess your not allowed in that area.he gave me a warning so learning on the fly.:Embarrassed:good luck to ya.

BIG0FISH
11-10-2009, 10:50 AM
the last time i went got the big o skunk.but i wont give up.i got a lil advice from a couple of peeps on the fnn.so ill be out there this sat.hopefully catch something.last time i was out there got hit up by the cops,where i was hoopin i guess your not allowed in that area.he gave me a warning so learning on the fly.:Embarrassed:good luck to ya.

lol your story is similar to mine. i was given a warning about hooping at a certain spot. Duy tran gave me an advice to stink up the macs and i got some really stinky ones to try this saturday but man just the smell of it makes me wanna vomit. i hope i dont pass out on the boat after openeing the stink package. lol

11-10-2009, 11:39 AM
lol your story is similar to mine. i was given a warning about hooping at a certain spot. Duy tran gave me an advice to stink up the macs and i got some really stinky ones to try this saturday but man just the smell of it makes me wanna vomit. i hope i dont pass out on the boat after openeing the stink package. lol
im open for any advice you can lend,and maybe i can help you.it could be the blind leading the blind.:LOL:so good luck when you go out.i found out this lobstering thing(hoopin)is a lil harder then i thought.i need to get me a fish finder so i can read the bottom ,where the rocks end and the sandy bottom start..take it easy,i'll keep an eye for your report.

ahhvtec
11-10-2009, 01:44 PM
i need to get me a fish finder so i can read the bottom ,where the rocks end and the sandy bottom start..

That my friend would be the first place to start. Go get one, they're not that expensive, especially the black and white ones.

kpn
11-10-2009, 02:51 PM
Nice job out there Dwayne.....

KPN.

murrieta angler
11-10-2009, 04:04 PM
Good Job Dwayne. 8:30!?! I'm just wondering why you didn't catch an overnighter, then go back to catalina for hooping again something like Haks B-Day....:LOL: T/C Robert

BIG0FISH
11-10-2009, 05:17 PM
That my friend would be the first place to start. Go get one, they're not that expensive, especially the black and white ones.

cool, i've ordered one last friday so i should be getting it any day now. so its away from the rocks and where the sandy bottom starts where the hoopnets should be set. pretty much a common sense.
if you drop your nets right next to the jetty/breakwall its pretty much sandy bottom but the thing is to avoid dropping right over the kelps. i've done enough research and i dont think im doing anything wrong. its just that i need to find a good spot.

11-11-2009, 04:39 AM
cool, i've ordered one last friday so i should be getting it any day now. so its away from the rocks and where the sandy bottom starts where the hoopnets should be set. pretty much a common sense.
if you drop your nets right next to the jetty/breakwall its pretty much sandy bottom but the thing is to avoid dropping right over the kelps. i've done enough research and i dont think im doing anything wrong. its just that i need to find a good spot.ahhvtec is the man when it comes to the lobstering thing.he gave me some supplys and some good advice on what to do and what to look for.its good to know you got some people to help out the rookies.

JSAUCE818
11-11-2009, 05:56 AM
damn dwayne puttting in work as usual, good job out there brotha.

GeordyBass
11-11-2009, 12:19 PM
nice job bucketn000b!