PDA

View Full Version : Wahoo Recipe??

primo55
11-09-2009, 02:47 PM
Brought back some nice fillets of wahoo from La Paz,round, bone and all...have grilled some of it,but wanted to know what you guys recomend besides grilling for this kinda fish??
thanks,Primo55!

tama16
11-09-2009, 02:55 PM
try smoking it...

mammoth xfactor
11-10-2009, 11:04 PM
I used to cook at a seafood restaraunt here in town and we would cube them and put them on kabobs. Marinate them for a couple of hours in Italian dressing. They stay super moist and the flavor is awsome.

tpfishnfool
11-15-2009, 07:36 AM
Dude, Lemon Pepper, Salt and a little Garlic. Keep it simple on the Ono.

primo55
11-22-2009, 06:35 PM
thanks for the suggestions,its apreciated..am gonna try all of them!!

fishfinder
11-25-2009, 01:59 PM
the only way to ruin great fresh fish is to think that it needs complicated preparation. Let the fish shine through!! A real simple rub with as much kick as you would like, and I love fresh thyme included. Grill a couple of lemons to concentrate the sugars and add a little depth of flavor then let sit in a little clarified butter. Grill fthe fish until just cooked through, drizzle the butter and grilled lemons over the top and ROCK OUT!!

Hometown
11-25-2009, 03:03 PM
the only way to ruin great fresh fish is to think that it needs complicated preparation. Let the fish shine through!! A real simple rub with as much kick as you would like, and I love fresh thyme included. Grill a couple of lemons to concentrate the sugars and add a little depth of flavor then let sit in a little clarified butter. Grill fthe fish until just cooked through, drizzle the butter and grilled lemons over the top and ROCK OUT!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM IM HUNGREY:Cool::Cool::!!!::!!!::!!!: