PDA

View Full Version : sitting at the airport bar in

mil sonrisas
11-09-2009, 01:29 PM
At ontario airport, sitting at the bar, taking down some good ol double crown on the rocks in anticipation to my trout fishing trip at lake alpine! Feel kinda bad. Am I more excited to go fishing or the fact that I'll be meeting up with my girlfriend? Good thing is she loves to fish!!!

Sue
11-09-2009, 01:53 PM
You're a lucky bugger! :Wink: Most guys would give their eyeteeth to have a girlfriend that fishes! :ROFL:

fisherman from long beach
11-09-2009, 03:49 PM
win win situation .imho

fishfinder
11-09-2009, 06:11 PM
You're a lucky bugger! :Wink: Most guys would give their eyeteeth to have a girlfriend that fishes! :ROFL:

My wife would kill me if i had a girlfriend that fishes. :Angry:

icachum2
11-09-2009, 07:52 PM
Ditto, fishfinder!!! LOL

Mil sonrisas, Is Ont the closest airport to Ft Irwin? Thats a long drive to get to the airport. Sometimes I deliver rental cars to Hertz on Ft Irwin base, I love seeing the Caution Tank crossing signs.

mil sonrisas
11-10-2009, 10:56 AM
Sue-
yes, i think im pretty lucky. she took me out when i first visited california a couple of years ago and caught my first rainbow.

icachum2-
ontario is the closest airport to me. it's not that far. i've been to it many, many times. it's closer than driving down to the coast to fish some saltwater or going up to big bear. so, it's not as far as other places i enjoy going to.
and yes, the tank crossing sign is pretty cool!

mil sonrisas
11-10-2009, 10:58 AM
my wife would kill me if i had a girlfriend that fishes. :angry:
:rofl::rofl: