PDA

View Full Version : Veteran's Day Weekend Bonus Stocking!!

vineline
11-09-2009, 09:08 AM
Good morning FNN:

We had a great start to the 2009/2010 Trout Season!!
Now that the opener is over we will be stocking 5,000 lbs of beautiful trout each week.
As an added bonus in honor of our United States Veterans and in conjunction with our first qualifier tournament we will be adding a bonus stocking of 2,000 lbs for a grand total of 7,000 LBS for this weekend!
Fishing this opener was off the hook and we want to keep the momentum and excitement going.

Keep on fishing,
Vineline

primo55
11-09-2009, 09:22 AM
Thats allot of trout,on top of whats already in there!!
Good luck to all on the first qualifier!!:Big Grin:

Big Daddy
11-09-2009, 11:08 AM
Way to go Jimmy we'll be there it's on.:Big Grin:

dfisher
11-09-2009, 03:45 PM
very nice, gj vine!

Freshness21
11-09-2009, 04:09 PM
I was planning on going on Saturday just with a buddy of mine, but not doing the tournament. Can you not fish on your own during tournament days? Or are you just not part of the tourney and you can fish as you please?

I may do the tourney stuff some other time, but I was looking forward to fishing with my buddy.

vineline
11-09-2009, 04:15 PM
I was planning on going on Saturday just with a buddy of mine, but not doing the tournament. Can you not fish on your own during tournament days? Or are you just not part of the tourney and you can fish as you please?

I may do the tourney stuff some other time, but I was looking forward to fishing with my buddy.

You do not have to be a part of the tournament.

Freshness21
11-09-2009, 04:28 PM
You do not have to be a part of the tournament.
Ok thank you. I look forward to doing one soon. Sounds like fun. I'm gonna be pissed if I actually catch a monster and I could have qualified.

Sorry, one last question: do you pay a normal entry fee for tourney? Then you and your partner split a boat if you want to rent one?

bigd87
11-09-2009, 04:34 PM
Is veterans day gonna be crowded?

NoHo ART
11-09-2009, 05:25 PM
Ok thank you. I look forward to doing one soon. Sounds like fun. I'm gonna be pissed if I actually catch a monster and I could have qualified.

Sorry, one last question: do you pay a normal entry fee for tourney? Then you and your partner split a boat if you want to rent one?
everything stays the same you pay the same fee's as you would any other day ... if you want to participate in the tournament you just pay the extra tournament entry fee.

hoffisher
11-09-2009, 05:54 PM
what day is the lake going to be stocked???

vineline
11-09-2009, 07:12 PM
what day is the lake going to be stocked???

That little piece of info will never be given out. But I can tell you that the minute the fish are in the lake we will post it on Irvinelake.net.

Marley
11-09-2009, 09:07 PM

Fishing a derby day and not enterring will guarantee you a big fish that would have won you a lot of money.