PDA

View Full Version : for sale:2 12" kicker cvr, kicker amp, 2 12" jl audio subs, and a tsunami capacitor

thaghettofisherman
11-08-2009, 07:00 PM
I am selling a kicker subwoofer enclosure with 2 kicker 12 inch compvr speakers.

The speakers are pretty much brand new, only used them for a couple of months and did not push them to their limit.

In this deal i am also including a Kicker zx1000.1 amplifier which i also purchased brand new. This amp is in excellent working condition with nothing wrong with it.

I really did not push this amp since i only put it up to about 3 out of 12.

I am also going to include 2 12 inch jl audio speakers that one of my friends gave to me. One of the speakers is repaired and the other one has nothing wrong with it. But both speakers work excellent since we tested them not so long ago.

I am also going to include a tsunami capacitor with this whole deal. I would also include most if not all of the wires that i used to wire this together.

If any questions or pictures are needed email me at thamexiclanvato@gmail.com. if interested in this deal give me a call at (310) 406-4748. if i dont answer leave me a message and i will call you back as soon as possible.

I would like 500 bucks or a trinidad 14, 16, or 16N with some money. shoot me a offer and well work something out. For delivery well meet somewhere and the kickers amp and capacitor are hooked up to my car so you'll hear them before so you see that everything works.

thaghettofisherman
11-10-2009, 10:53 PM
BUMP

Price dropped to 450.