PDA

View Full Version : glen helen

troutguy26
11-08-2009, 03:16 PM
went out today with a couple friends...they had a surprise stock this week and werent suppose to get trout yet..ha lucky me that i have a friend who works there and told me!

anyways, caught my limit in about 2 and a half hours on PB. they werent liking the jigs or drop shot power worms.PB was the hot ticket.

fun day.fish were all GOOD size and FOUGHT real well..

tight lineZ

troutman27
11-08-2009, 03:39 PM
Good Job...Glad you fun

TM27

troutguy26
11-08-2009, 03:41 PM
Good Job...Glad you fun

TM27

thank u sir

Vies
11-10-2009, 12:10 PM
went there a few days ago....not even bluegill were biting. lucky you! hey i gotta question for u, do they have a year pass for fishing out there in Glen Helen?

troutguy26
11-10-2009, 10:29 PM
went there a few days ago....not even bluegill were biting. lucky you! hey i gotta question for u, do they have a year pass for fishing out there in Glen Helen?

umm i am not sure if they do or not..i have personally never heard of that.i may be mistaken but that is my home lake so idk..lol

and yea the first stoke they had was thursday the 5th.so if u went before that then that is why there was no bite.lol

castle
11-11-2009, 06:47 AM
I went there on Friday the 6th and the trout were just starting to bite at the small lake. It was still kinda slow though and have to work hard to even get a bite.

troutguy26
11-11-2009, 05:07 PM
I went there on Friday the 6th and the trout were just starting to bite at the small lake. It was still kinda slow though and have to work hard to even get a bite.

prolly cuz they were still in shock from being put in.i went again today and caught two in the bigger lake...slow day overall tho...it will be a good winter for that lake tho..i can already tell! i live it too cuz thats my home lake!