PDA

View Full Version : Strikeforce 11-07-09

KaliDawgFan
11-08-2009, 12:16 AM
Wow! Those were some incredible fights! Fedor is just oo quick for most heavyweights. Shields and Miller had an absolute war. Mousassi's fight was awesome. Werdum was in a LOT better shape for this fight, and it showed in his win. These free fights were better than most PPV UFC fights I've seen.

skindoc
11-08-2009, 07:59 AM
I totally agree, UFC is all hype too. When they focussed on the fight and no Kimbo BS it was really good. I really would like Strikefore to succeed to give these hard working fighters another option to make money. Did you see how little the lesser known UFC fighters make, $4000 to get your but kicked.

Simplyeman
11-08-2009, 11:12 AM
The moment silva walked into the cage, he knew he was going to. That must have been so embarrassing for Griffin, he just took off as soon as the fight was called off. Terrible fight.

BJ penn looked amazing. Patiently waiting to kill. That was a pretty good fight.

Couture looks more ripped then most 20 somethings. For 47 he looked better then ever and fought a pretty damn good match, but you just cant compete with the concrete fists of Nogueira.

Simplyeman
11-08-2009, 11:14 AM
Wow! Those were some incredible fights! Fedor is just oo quick for most heavyweights. Shields and Miller had an absolute war. Mousassi's fight was awesome. Werdum was in a LOT better shape for this fight, and it showed in his win. These free fights were better than most PPV UFC fights I've seen.

ohhh man Fedor is ridiculously fast. It's as if everyone around him is moving in bullet time. He was countering punches before they were even thrown.

Lightning
11-16-2009, 06:28 PM
Moussasi is the real deal.Too bad Fedor won't really get tested in that organization.