PDA

View Full Version : Lunker Punker B-Day

artberryfishing@yahoo.com
11-05-2009, 12:44 AM
I was contacted by a gentleman named Lance who's son was turning 17 and he wanted to go to DVL for his birthday and get in on some of the awesome fishing. On our way to our first stop i observed that the birthday boy had a brand new Lunker punker tied on his rod and he said he got it the night before as a present and he wanted to learn how to use it. With a few pointers he was on his way to a 5 fish day on the punker and many more to come. The family ended up catching a bunch of other fish on a variety of other baits but the Lunker Punker made his Birthday! The fishing has been great and only getting better with the trout stockings so if your looking to up your swimbait knowledge to the next level or just wana go out for a great day on the water give me a call!
Bass Wishes, Art Berry
artberryfishing@yahoo.com(email)
artberryfishing.com
(619)4382620

bassassassin
11-06-2009, 05:02 AM
thanks for the report man and nice fish

snag
11-06-2009, 09:57 AM
Cool report Art,

Way to go on putting the B-Day kid on his first Punker Bite...Something he will most likely never forget.

Thanks for the report

Tight lines all

Indo-angler
11-06-2009, 11:37 PM
Hey Art, thanks for the report and pics.
I also appreciate the tips you gave me in the morning before we went out. It helped save our day!
Blessings to you!

largemouthlad
11-07-2009, 12:06 PM
Yes, I had a awesome time. The punker action was great and I learned alot. It was just like a spook but super sized, and I will be throwing the big baits alot more this winter now that I have more knowledge. I plan to break my PB largemouth this winter. Once again thanks a bunch Art Berry.