PDA

View Full Version : Legg Lake 11/4 After Work

CL SmooV
11-04-2009, 09:44 PM
I was headed up the 605 goin' home, remembered I hade my gear in the trunk, and decided to hit up Legg until it got dark

And.....right as it got dark i was given the pleasure of hooking this ole girl. The hit was monsterous but the fight was subpar.

The drop shot did the job, 8 pt, robo, and being really patient with my presentation.

I caught and realeased 2 more, but didnt compare to this one.

After fishing this lake for the third time I can say that presentation is the key at this lake to catching the B's at a good rate, along with casting laterally as best you can as opposed to casting straight out in front of you. Thats my story and im sticking to it!

Next up for me tomorrow afternoon: the pit! i kinda like this lake too.

Smoov

B@$$[P][M][P]
11-05-2009, 08:24 AM
I was headed up the 605 goin' home, remembered I hade my gear in the trunk, and decided to hit up Legg until it got dark

And.....right as it got dark i was given the pleasure of hooking this ole girl. The hit was monsterous but the fight was subpar.

The drop shot did the job, 8 pt, robo, and being really patient with my presentation.

After fishing this lake for the third time I can say that presentation is the key at this lake to catching the B's at a good rate, along with casting laterally as best you can as opposed to casting straight out in front of you. Thats my story and im sticking to it!

Smoov

Dam smoove you're all over the dam place, Sick with catching BASS here and there! Next time I go fishing I'm looking for Tire Marks....

smokinflies
11-05-2009, 12:44 PM
Nice one bro.

Tight Lines at "the pit".

ghetto fisherman
11-05-2009, 06:51 PM

Smoov

nice one bro ...why to go.

CPT.Kirk
11-05-2009, 11:51 PM
Nice Catch sometimes that lake has a great top water bite. The wacky rig has also worked very well for me. I wish i had photos to share. I always keep a travel rod in the car and occasionaly stop off at various lakes.

Jbass
11-14-2009, 12:49 AM
what is up with the ones that you caught? they look discolored. is it the lighting in your photos? nice job on catching fish there. i heard it is tough there.

CL SmooV
11-14-2009, 02:33 PM
what is up with the ones that you caught? they look discolored. is it the lighting in your photos? nice job on catching fish there. i heard it is tough there.

its a tough lake, but worth it in the end. yup, i caught em @ dusk so the camera on my phone made em look funny.

Jbass
11-14-2009, 03:42 PM
always liked that lake. it was easy to walk around. and there are a lot of open spots to cast.