PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say "Hi" to all my FNN family

CatchthatTrout
11-04-2009, 04:47 PM
I just wanted to say "Hi" and apologize for being so quiet lately.

It's been a tough going since Legends.
Starting with on the way in the morning to Legends, I received a call that another of my Uncle's had passed away a few hours earlier.
Recently my Mother was hospitalized a couple of times with severe pain in her intestine region, with the second time having to have a life threatening surgery performed and now she's doing better.
I also found out during this time that my Dad has prostate cancer and it's still in the air how severe the stage it's in at this moment. He's gone through 40 radiation treatments and two weeks ago did the big Brachytherapy treatment and has another one tomorrow.
Also have had some very tough goings on with my kids......isn't it suppose to get better when they get older, instead of WORST?
I also had my right hip replaced on 10/6, but I'm doing super good, strong and ready for some MUCH NEEDED fishing time while I have five more weeks of disability until my return to work on 12/7.

I hope to see you all soon.
God bless you and your loved ones.

Happy Trout Season!

Your friend,
Tony (CatchThatTrout)

sansou
11-04-2009, 05:23 PM
Keep your chin up Tony.

Looking forward to wetting a line with you this trout season.

olfishergal
11-04-2009, 05:52 PM
Good to hear from you Tony.......Prayers for all your family members for speedy recoveries. Glad you are on the mend and look forward to fishing with you this year. As for the kids, as they get older, the problems get bigger and more expensive, but at some time, they do leave the nest. (I'm still waiting)....take care OFG

Troutman65
11-04-2009, 07:10 PM
Good to hear from you Tony. Hope to see you tomorrow .:Wink:

troutdog
11-04-2009, 08:28 PM
Man talk about when it rains it pours, you know you are in my thoughts and prayers buddy.
Here's to finishing out 2009 on a positive note! :Beer Toast:

Still trying to set up some fishing days for this weekend and next, call you tomorrow....

TD