PDA

View Full Version : 1st place Jess ranch tournament

MammothMagic
11-04-2009, 07:50 AM
This was the first time I had ever fished this lake however it didn't take long before I was on my first fish. I brought 4 of my high school bible study boys and the wife and kids and we killed it. Most of the fish we caught were in the morning but 2 of my bigger fish were caught around 12:00. The one thing I don't like about this lake is the fact that they won't let you catch and release. So to keep from hooking small fish I was retrieving my bait fast until it came into sight with fish in follow then I would pause twitch if I wanted hook up or real faster if fish was to small. Well I guess my method worked I took first overall. I was supposed to be deer hunting this weekend but I thought this tournament would be good publicity for the bait "Mammoth Magic that I am beginning to market". All Fish were caught on "Mammoth Magic" with a cast sink and fast retrieve. If you would like to try some of my bait send me a P.M. and I will get you on some big fish

fishincrave
11-04-2009, 09:13 AM
Congrats on your 1st place fish.

That's a bunch of nice trout you got there .

Sean

copeyboy
11-04-2009, 08:29 PM
What's up, Cody? Nice to see you found this site. It's Gary, dude, the guy who bought some of your Mammoth Magic bait a couple of years ago at the church. I'll be taking a group of high school guys from Sultana out there Saturday morning, if you're interested. Later.

Troutman65
11-04-2009, 08:45 PM
Congrats on First place. Thanks for posting up :Cool:

MammothMagic
11-05-2009, 07:28 AM
Thanks copeyboy, I appreciate the invite and would love to , however I will be up hunting, this is last last weekend of the season. If you want some bait let me know I will hook you up for free since you are taking out those high school boys.