PDA

View Full Version : Duct

RAY ONE
11-03-2009, 10:38 PM
Fished the duct today from 5 to 8 , gates were closed got the big skunk but oh well beats stayin home.

cutbait
11-04-2009, 05:20 AM
which gates? Bait or Lures?

Sometimes you gotta pay your dues and take the skunk when it comes. Right now is coming up on the best aqueduct fishing of the year. Keep at it and try not to get "stuck" at one spot for 3 hrs on fish that are not there. For what its worth.

yolo
11-04-2009, 05:27 AM
Especially with closed gates. You need to move. I personally don't spend more than 30 minutes at one spot.

RAY ONE
11-04-2009, 09:21 AM
which gates? Bait or Lures?

Sometimes you gotta pay your dues and take the skunk when it comes. Right now is coming up on the best aqueduct fishing of the year. Keep at it and try not to get "stuck" at one spot for 3 hrs on fish that are not there. For what its worth.

Freeborn I was using Ratl-Traps and tube jigs and lost a BBZ . I walked up and down that area . Yeah i should of tried another spot. I might try again tonight.

turbo3278
11-05-2009, 04:34 PM
hey guys I am interested in fishing the ducts for the first time. I live in orange county and was wondering where is the closest place to try.I am not looking to steal anyones secrect spot.I just keep on hearing good fishing report about the ducts, so I thought I would give it a try. Any tips or spots would be greatly appreciated.Thank you

SHAD MAN 09
11-05-2009, 08:27 PM
hey guys I am interested in fishing the ducts for the first time. I live in orange county and was wondering where is the closest place to try.I am not looking to steal anyones secrect spot.I just keep on hearing good fishing report about the ducts, so I thought I would give it a try. Any tips or spots would be greatly appreciated.Thank you

Hows about you google the aqueduct deedeedee lol newbie

RAY ONE
11-05-2009, 08:34 PM

I'm not sure what duct would be closest to you I fish the ducts near bakersfield and i'm fairly new to fishing the ducts also. They got a bunch of guys on here that are more experienced at the duct than i am. Just hit em up.

cutbait
11-05-2009, 08:40 PM
From orange county, you would be silly to drive past Castaic or away from DVL for the aqueduct!

just my 2

Ray Lopez
11-07-2009, 10:22 AM
what is this.....Ray One..........

im the ray one you can be ray two tho lol

j/k