PDA

View Full Version : Sunday striper slay-kooly-the king-t/o-and dexter the serial killer

TroutOnly
11-02-2009, 07:02 AM
Got a day off and it was fishing time,hooked up with kooly for some killing. Actually forgot to reset my alarm clock got to the lake way early,so it brake out the light and tie knots. Kenny came by he was going to work early and get some preopening fishing in.hit the water looking for some boils tryed the west ramp area ,nothing was happening so we headed for the kong island area,ran into some poppin,kooly got a couple bass, i kept getting blown up on my kpn mangled style but just couldnt get the hook in them ,and i just changed the hooks the night before missed a couple real big pigs coming up and taking swipes at my lure.after about three hours of jumping around we settled down into some trolling , the fish were stacked up in many areas but not many were biting ,they were taking water out of the lake the whole day long.ran into the king he wasnt doing good so i loaned him a rig some lures and a rod and reel, next thing you know the king was getting in on the action. The weather today was very nice and the wind was just right .kooly took a limit home for his dad,my limit and a bunch more got released to caught another time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o

http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/100_0503KKKKKKKK---111111111111.jpg

http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/100_0507KKKKK----2222222222222.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/100_0508KKKKK------333333333.jpg

http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/100_0509KKKK------4444444444.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/100_0514KKKKKKKK-555555555.jpg

cutbait
11-02-2009, 07:36 AM
Looks like fun guys. I love the early morning pics of the lake behind you guys

gletemfeelsteelgary
11-02-2009, 12:37 PM
KILLKILLSLAYSLAYDIEDIEBLOODBLOODCongratsonanothers uccessfulltrip

saaaaaaweeeeeeeeet!

karlow
11-02-2009, 01:01 PM
Strange, the last three weeks the water seem to be higher each week!
Dam it, now it's going back the other way. I need to fix the little plastic boat in time for DVL to reopen their ramp!
I want a shot at the big league! All I need is to make a u-rig with 8" trout and it's own! I will need 30Lb test and a Tuna stick to troll with it! Maybe four 6" teaser trout and a 12" trout on the way-back! I need to dehook four 6" huds and trap hook a 12". What am I looking a $200, $250 rig. I need to start a saving plan for the untimate pig striper rig! I think if I use castic trout I can make it for about half as much. That's too much money!

How about this one trap hooked 8" Castic Trout and three 4" rainbow fishtraps for teasers.
Yea baby, you should have jumped on that Castic trout at the striper fest guys. There was no love for it then, but how do you like it now!
PS How do I trap hook that thing?
I'm thinking a double double on the trap trout! Skip the 10lber we are going for a 20Lb pig!

Go big, or go home!

Way to go Bob!

kewlwhip
11-02-2009, 05:10 PM
hahahah...awesome time as always uncle B, thank you!!! www.troutonly.net book your trip!

I dig the sunflower seeds on top of the stripers lol, and trolly-each pic he's smilin= good times- Bob, too bad about the big one that teased your lure...i had just enough time to see him swim back down to the "depths"

DEXTER OWNZ

bloooooooooooooooooooDDDDDD

Wingnut
11-02-2009, 09:32 PM
Hey Bob, I think Trolly loses every rig that you give him... just make sure that you give him the "slightly used" ones. :LOL: Trying to clear my schedule so we can head back out again. Keep me updated with the intel. :Wink:

BTW - Is it true that a DD Striper jumped out of the water and grabbed Kewly's Bluetooth earpiece right off his head? Damn Hubert, probably another fish story. :ROFL:

sansou
11-02-2009, 10:32 PM
"GOT A DAY OFF AND IT WAS FISHING TIME" <---------:ROFL:

I would think on your day off the LAST thing you would want to do is go fishing AGAIN! You're a maniac Bob!

Nice job on the stripers guys!!

kewlwhip
11-03-2009, 07:12 AM
lol arthur you clown! hahaahaha

yeah, i thought i saw a striper boil, and i turned my head quick status, and bluetooth flung off, just in time to see mr stripey swallow the b-tooth like a lure! :nods-head: lol

Troutman65
11-03-2009, 07:25 AM
Nice going out there guys. Always nice to run inot the King . ( Its good to be the King. LOL ) Trolly Rules !!!! Thanks for posting up Bob. Kewly , Its almost trout season buddy.:Secret: I am sure your Pops is enjoying eating all the Linesides you have been bringing home lately. :Big Grin::Wink:

fishincrave
11-03-2009, 09:31 AM
lol arthur you clown! hahaahaha

yeah, i thought i saw a striper boil, and i turned my head quick status, and bluetooth flung off, just in time to see mr stripey swallow the b-tooth like a lure! :nods-head: lol

Phantom boils again huh hubert lol " i see boils i see boils " .

nice job out there boys

Sean

flyngby
11-03-2009, 08:24 PM
Bob and kooly,

Nice to see you too at the top in the pre staging area on top off the hill!! Our wait for the gate to open was a little less than yours!

It was my first trip in years to Castaic courtesy of Capt'n!!!!!

We saw some mean boils in one of the small canyons to in the east arm but all the those that crowded the area like a commuter day on the freeway could not entice a single strike!

Looks like you did a little better than we did!!!

Steve

TroutOnly
11-04-2009, 07:17 AM
the double d was trying to get hooked on my kpn,,,,,,,,,,,T/O

trollmiester
11-05-2009, 06:56 AM
who is dexter? Fishingcrave your killing me.lolol