PDA

View Full Version : lake hemet

bstolton
11-01-2009, 06:42 PM
Ok so hit up lake hemet on halloween, got there at 7:00 am. hiked down to my favorite spot when the winds not blowing, on the wilderness side. walk past a guy who has 4 poles setup all by himself. this is bothering me but I continue to get setup, in the time it takes me to setup and cast out my 2 poles ( I have dbl stamp ), he`s caught 2 fish. alright now I`m starting to get pissed, thinking I`m going to walk over and say something, when his wife and 2 kids walk up. alright calm down, then bam fish on. I ended up catching 6 trout, had 4 on the stringer when I got a dual hookup so released the last one. It was only 10:00 am and the wind started to come up, had my limit so packed up and headed home, looked like the guy had at least a dozen when I left. caught 3 on pb and 3 on nightcrawlers.

Thanks Bill

GdHkSet1
11-01-2009, 06:50 PM
Nice stringer and dog...glad you got some fish.

bstolton
11-01-2009, 07:08 PM
yea the dog was bummed we had to leave so early, she`s use to hangin out all day.

newbefisher
11-01-2009, 08:05 PM
Nice job! :Thumbs Up: I went out there today and it seemed really slow. I managed to get two before I left at just before 9am. I didn't notice anyone else catch anything while I was there. Hopefully it picked up.

bstolton
11-15-2009, 04:51 PM
Ok so went back to lake hemet today, same spot, same couple fishing, this is like deja veju. Right of the bat I`m get nibbles but no takers, then bam got one on a nightcrawler. about 1/2 hour later get hit again on the crawler, but lost him. I tried every color of pb but no luck. left at noon, no skunk! That same couple was slamin today too, on yellow and green pb, which I tried, but did`nt even get a bite?

Bill