PDA

View Full Version : jesssss ranch halloween

littletroutchaser
11-01-2009, 04:20 PM
fishin was decent...first fish i got as on my second cast,almost 7 pounds,on a snot rocket lip ripper...second fish was smaller,caught by the small intake thing on the first lake when u walk in...third fish on poppydoop ripper,almost 5 pounds,then movd to the intake on the other lake,me and sammgann had a double hook up for little ones mine came off when i try to bounce it..went back to the other lake and caught one about two pounds...then right around 1:50 ten mins before the weigh in a i got my final fish around 4 pounds...when i got back to the front desk,i didnt wanna disturb the lady at the front she was talkin to some peeps,so i didnt get to weigh in my final fish..the four pounder.......ha.well ended up with first place biggest fish,shouda had the heiviest stringer(didnt know a weighed in four fish catch didnt count as a stringer,lol(guess it has to be 5 fish,haha))anyways heivest stringer was like 8 pounds,second place fish was 2.11.....so i guess u can ony weigh in one fish...but anyways got some passes a hat and jacket..so it was cool...but i had a fun day,pretty decent amount of fish were caught...worth goin back for sure!!nice seein all ou people there

samgann93
11-01-2009, 05:18 PM
haha wow a post??? you forgot to say... "i dont like to be ignored!" haha.

we still on for dvl on sat? txt me

Poxy Boggards
11-01-2009, 08:38 PM
Fishing was decent? I was there and saw the basket you walked out with...Looked like you had a great day to me.

Nice job on the 1st place finish.

Rooster
11-02-2009, 04:57 PM
Was great seeing ya again Matt.. I always told everyone that you were the best trout fisherman i know. Well ya proved me right bro... What ya did there was nothing more then a clinic. Hope 2 cya out there again or maybe some Corona sessions... Props

littletroutchaser
11-02-2009, 07:15 PM
p.b. u should of said hi ad introduced yourself!and ya rooster nice seein you again,it took you forever to recognize me.lol..its been awhile...
and im goin friday again with my buddys dad.my friend just recently died in acar crash..his name on here was little trout...his dad needs to get out and fish so im givin him one of the passes i won.hope to se ya out there

samgann93
11-02-2009, 07:33 PM
i hope you and hurvey have an awesome time dude. he deserves it.

and then we are gonna kick some dd trout butt on saturday.

Pnutty
11-03-2009, 11:22 PM
Veedy niiice matthewson.. maybe i see u friday phukahh peekaboooo!! lol