PDA

View Full Version : brite lake 10/30/09

smokecdxx
10-30-2009, 04:03 PM
so a couple of my friends and i decided to hit up brite lake today.

we leave at 530 get there around 630. and we get our poles in the water by 745, the water level is super low right now and the early morning fishing wasnt that great only produced 2 half pound bass for me and my friends get skunked. so by 1130 we move to the boat ramp and set back up.

we get our poles in the water and still..........nothing....we are about to start packing up when........ my friend gets hit trout number one. still nothing for me or our other friend them BOOM!!! same friend gets another, as im helping him get the hook out my pole starts dancing around yay i get a trout thats number three then all hell breaks loose after the first fish its like we couldnt get our poles in the water fast enough......we leave at 1with three fishes kept for dinner(around 5 or 6 lbs total) and a grand total of........ 12!!!! and the 2 baby bass that i caught in the morning and i caught a baby cat too....good day of fishing.

ill get what pictures i have up asap but untill then hopes this gets someone excited if they are planning on going soon.

kevin