PDA

View Full Version : Peck for the 1st Time

CL SmooV
10-28-2009, 10:05 PM
Had the day off today so i thought i try Peck for the first time.

Still feeling skunk fever from the ninja tourney @ the lagoon, it hit me that i should stop cleaning my house and go try this lake.

I get there @ 330pm. Saw some bass gangsters there tryin to catch when i got there. I go to a spot that looked bass worthy but there were two teenagers down by the water sexin' each other (true story). I didnt hate. I let them be and moved down toward to another spot.

I returned to the same spot where the 2 lovebirds were one hour later, and in the same spot where the youngins were humpin, i catch 2 bass by way of drop shot in 10 minues. so i guess this spot truly is the HOT SPOT.

smoov

dfisher
10-28-2009, 10:36 PM
nice,

did you watch your step?

watch where you lay your rod (no pun intended) :ROFL:

The Angler
10-28-2009, 10:44 PM
haha funny story bro damn those kids getting down in the day light like nothing crazy

CL SmooV
10-29-2009, 11:24 AM
haha funny story bro damn those kids getting down in the day light like nothing crazy

i know right!

smokinflies
10-29-2009, 05:11 PM
Nice first "pit" catches.

ghetto fisherman
10-29-2009, 07:30 PM
whats up bro.. how u been remember u from the tourny how u been? we need to hook up and fish. hit me up ,,,:Big Grin:

ghetto fisherman
10-29-2009, 07:31 PM
nice ones smooth...

CL SmooV
10-29-2009, 08:49 PM
whats up bro.. how u been remember u from the tourny how u been? we need to hook up and fish. hit me up ,,,:Big Grin:

wassup brother.....

hell yeah we need to hit some spots up. let me know when and where.....

tell your son i said wassup too

ive seen your post, you have been puttin in work...

B@$$[P][M][P]
10-30-2009, 11:02 AM
Now that is smoooooth. Yeah that night of the Tourney I just heard TIRES SCREETCH eeeeeerrrrrr, and I remember telling my bro.. check it out there goes SMOOV.. lol straight Jizzamed.

CL SmooV
10-30-2009, 04:22 PM
[M][P];402695']Now that is smoooooth. Yeah that night of the Tourney I just heard TIRES SCREETCH eeeeeerrrrrr, and I remember telling my bro.. check it out there goes SMOOV.. lol straight Jizzamed.

LOL, i did break out quick, huh?

2 reasons. one, the skunk was slappin' me in the face, and two, my chick asked me to come home using her sexy moma voice that night. lol.....

let me know when the group is headin' out again. i gotta show you vatos i know what im doin!!!!!!!

hit me up bro...

smoovSTER

The Angler
10-31-2009, 12:29 PM
LOL, i did break out quick, huh?

2 reasons. one, the skunk was slappin' me in the face, and two, my chick asked me to come home using her sexy moma voice that night. lol.....

let me know when the group is headin' out again. i gotta show you vatos i know what im doin!!!!!!!

hit me up bro...

smoovSTER

I think that might have been Big Game on the Phone That night :Shocked:

CL SmooV
10-31-2009, 07:59 PM

keep them homo jokes away from me homie. appreciated.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
10-31-2009, 08:22 PM

ANGLER, YOUR TEST RESULTS CAME BACK...I'VE GOT BAD NEWS FOR YOU..:ROFL:

http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx200/motopuaina/gay-test1.jpg

smokehound
11-01-2009, 01:44 AM
ANGLER, YOUR TEST RESULTS CAME BACK...I'VE GOT BAD NEWS FOR YOU..:ROFL:

http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx200/motopuaina/gay-test1.jpgROFL!! Thats effin funny!

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
11-02-2009, 12:13 AM
all in good fun ANGLER, see you the fairmont waterfronts bro...