PDA

View Full Version : What freshwater lake and river is producing in Southern CA

redcore5
10-27-2009, 06:29 AM
I will be stopping in the area in a month and would like to know what is a good place to fish and what lure, bait, flies, and etc will be effective. Also what locations. I will be targeting trout. I will be staying at a relatives house which is located in Torrance. However I do not mind traveling to the San Diego or San Bernardino area

dixoncider
10-27-2009, 06:36 AM
Producing Lobsters?

samgann93
10-27-2009, 07:10 AM
you put this in the wrong section. try looking to see where your post fits in all the forums.

good luck

Nessie Hunter
10-27-2009, 07:45 AM
I will be stopping in the area in a month and would like to know what is a good place to fish and what lure, bait, flies, and etc will be effective. Also what locations. I will be targeting trout

Im sure Dana will move it to Freshwater General for him....

So Calif is a very large place.. "Stopping in the area" doesnt give us much to work with, or to much to work with??

From the coast to the River, from the Sierra's to the Mex boarder is a LOT of area to cover...

Most So Cal (O/C - LA & southern area's) is all 'stocked' trout in lakes & few streams..

Give us some better/smaller areas to work with. Maybe we can point ya in the right direction...