PDA

View Full Version : where is she at?

troutguy26
10-25-2009, 03:09 PM
the girl thats on the right of the screen when ur on this site..

the lip rippers advertisement girl??

i can never find girls that like fishing and look like that! lol

RANDOM I KNOW! im just sick of looking at her because she is cute and likes fishing..thats a hard thing 2 find!

tight lineZ

Simplyeman
10-25-2009, 03:40 PM
where did you get the assumption that she likes to fish...i mean for all you know she could just be a photoshop image holding up the product haha.

I would imagine there is a fishing forum specifically for women and if there is that seems like the perfect place to start.

troutguy26
10-25-2009, 03:43 PM
where did you get the assumption that she likes to fish...i mean for all you know she could just be a photoshop image holding up the product haha.

I would imagine there is a fishing forum specifically for women and if there is that seems like the perfect place to start.

lol thats true..never thought of that..but i would like to THINK that she does like fishing..lol cuz she would look good out there on the lake:ROFL:

Simplyeman
10-25-2009, 05:02 PM
then my other thought would be......"I wonder if she is related to anyone on the board before i post anything i'll regret" haha. :Envious:

bruce watson
10-25-2009, 08:03 PM
I think that is Bryan's sister. He started that company when he was just out of High School and his whole family has helped him. When DVL opens up again to private boats, go out and troll some of his spoons. They have great vibration and look like a small wounded shad.

greeper
10-25-2009, 09:40 PM
man I remember the days when he handed out free lip ripperz by the box. He gave me several boxes to pass out at sporting goods stores from here to the Sierras. I think I handed out over 500 packets at the Good Ol boys tourney about 7 years ago. I still have some of his originals.

troutguy26
10-25-2009, 09:45 PM
then my other thought would be......"I wonder if she is related to anyone on the board before i post anything i'll regret" haha. :Envious:

lol..well that might not b a good thing ; )

troutguy26
10-25-2009, 09:45 PM

or maybe not even a bad thing..ahahaa

BIGRED KILLA
10-25-2009, 10:44 PM
http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=21288&referrerid=31306

go to the back pages.