PDA

View Full Version : MINNESOTA WHO? Steelers owned those cheeks!

Hitts0n
10-25-2009, 01:13 PM
Adrian who? Owned by the Steel curtain !!!!!

By 5 points Wingnut? :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

GREAT GAME !!!!

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/hitts0n/SteelersSB.jpg

Frenchy
10-25-2009, 01:22 PM
i would not say owned you won on two play where we screwed up we had the game in the bag and then gave it back to you

Troutman65
10-25-2009, 01:26 PM
:Finger: Hitts. The Vikings got ripped off on that one call of tripping that called back the touch down the Vikings had made. I think the game would of turned out differently if that call was overturned and the Vikings touch down counted. It was a good game. Your Steelers just did not walk all over my Vikings . Your Bitches had to work for that win.

IncredibleHuck
10-25-2009, 01:41 PM
:Finger: Hitts. The Vikings got ripped off on that one call of tripping that called back the touch down the Vikings had made. I think the game would of turned out differently if that call was overturned and the Vikings touch down counted. It was a good game. Your Steelers just did not walk all over my Vikings . Your Bitches had to work for that win.

Yep that wasn't tripping...

Hitts0n
10-25-2009, 01:45 PM
Waaaaaa :Bawling::Bawling:waaaaa :Food::Food:waaaa go tell that to that ref that got trucked over by that big bully Viking player.....lma000:ROFL::ROFL:

6-1?

samgann93
10-25-2009, 01:47 PM
GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! farve is a great qb who got picked and fumbled today... both for a TD return.. hahahahahahah

Hitts0n
10-25-2009, 01:54 PM
We owned bro!!

Wingnut
10-25-2009, 08:01 PM
Oh yeah...? My Redskins will show you how it's done on Monday night! :LOL:

Hitts0n
10-25-2009, 08:05 PM
Oh yeah...? My Redskins will show you how it's done on Monday night! :LOL:

Good luck with that...lma0 !:ROFL:

Troutman65
10-25-2009, 08:28 PM
Thats alright Hitts. You just wait till the steelers lose again. And they will

DccFISHerMan
10-25-2009, 08:30 PM
Luck mixed with a bad call

Troutman65
10-25-2009, 08:36 PM
Luck mixed with a bad call

At least someone knows what really happened :Wink:

Troutman65
10-25-2009, 08:39 PM
Waaaaaa :Bawling::Bawling:waaaaa :Food::Food:waaaa go tell that to that ref that got trucked over by that big bully Viking player.....lma000:ROFL::ROFL:

6-1?

That ref knew the job was dangerous when he walked onto the feild this morning.

crappiemike
10-25-2009, 08:52 PM
good job to all steelers and the fans!!!!

cm

Hitts0n
10-25-2009, 10:11 PM
Thats alright Hitts. You just wait till the steelers lose again. And they will

Well we know it wont be agaist Minnesota :ROFL:

I can see a lost against Denver...and Baltimore

Troutman65
10-25-2009, 11:40 PM
Well we know it wont be agaist Minnesota :ROFL:

I can see a lost against Denver...and Baltimore

Ok I am beginning to see how it is Hitts. Kick the guy while he is down. Tell you what , it could of been anyones game today. Vikings are tuff and a great team this year. I am proud of them no matter what.

Fisherman57
10-26-2009, 09:01 AM
http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/favrex-large.jpg

Joshua
10-26-2009, 10:42 AM
I picked Steelers in the game. But I was rooting for Minnesota. Steelers were very fortunate to come away with a win (and they know it)

The playoffs this year will be very interesting. There is no SINGLE team that is fair and away the best team in the AFC or NFC. Several really bad teams and a few good teams. No great teams

Troutman65
10-26-2009, 10:43 AM
http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/favrex-large.jpg

Ok now Dana is even on the band wagon. Ummm let me think . Oh yeah, njext week the Vikings play Green Bay Packers . The Vikings are going to stomp them Dana. That will be a great game for sure. :Wink:

fisherman from long beach
10-26-2009, 10:49 AM
good game,refs calls kinda blew it.minnesota tough team favre look good a.p look good,steelers dont look as dominating as last year not the smash mouth run the ball team it was.and thats comming from a lions fan.

troutdog
10-26-2009, 10:54 AM
Great game...Minn prolly coulda/woulda/shoulda won that game, then again they should have lost to the Ravens last week so I guess it kinda evens out a little.

TD

Fisherman57
10-26-2009, 10:58 AM
Ok now Dana is even on the band wagon. Ummm let me think . Oh yeah, njext week the Vikings play Green Bay Packers . The Vikings are going to stomp them Dana. That will be a great game for sure. :Wink:

Im "on the bandwagon"?............ aaaaawwww cmon......... I didnt say a word when your Vikings beat the Pack a few weeks back. They played good and deserved the win!

I just thought it was interesting that #57 scored the winning touchdown against the Vikes............
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=993IsDmF0SI (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=993IsDmF0SI)

I never said a bad word about the Vikings! :LOL:

We'll see if the Vikings "stomp" the Pack at Lambeau.......

The Angler
10-26-2009, 12:46 PM
I think it was due to bad play calling decisions. What the hell were the Vikes thinking with 1 min and some change in field goal range down by 3 to pass the ball? I would have ran on third down took the clock down to around 20-30 secs kicked the field goal and went to over time. But no The wanted to try to have the FAVRE MIRACLE HAIL MARY and got picked off for a TD. Dumb move there.

The Angler
10-26-2009, 12:47 PM
Great game...Minn prolly coulda/woulda/shoulda won that game, then again they should have lost to the Ravens last week so I guess it kinda evens out a little.

TD

They shoulda lost to the NINERS as well if it wasnt for the last sec prayer into the endzone:Shocked:

Troutman65
10-26-2009, 04:00 PM
I picked Steelers in the game. But I was rooting for Minnesota. Steelers were very fortunate to come away with a win (and they know it)

The playoffs this year will be very interesting. There is no SINGLE team that is fair and away the best team in the AFC or NFC. Several really bad teams and a few good teams. No great teams

Thats the most honest opinion I have heard on these sports threads about this Seasons football . Thanks Joshua.

I think the Vikings got the right players and if they get it together thay could go all the way.

Troutman65
10-26-2009, 04:03 PM
Im "on the bandwagon"?............ aaaaawwww cmon......... I didnt say a word when your Vikings beat the Pack a few weeks back. They played good and deserved the win!

I just thought it was interesting that #57 scored the winning touchdown against the Vikes............ I never said a bad word about the Vikings! :LOL:

:Shocked::LOL: Dana, I was just giving you a hard time . :Razz: :LOL::Wink:

I still think the Vikings are going to Stomp the Packers :LOL::Razz::Wink:

Troutman65
10-26-2009, 04:06 PM

TD

The Vikings palyed a good game as did the Ravens. Vikings got lucky by the Ravens kicker missed that feild gaol at the last sec. Thats how the mop flops . ( my Dad use to say that :LOL: )

Troutman65
10-26-2009, 04:08 PM
I think it was due to bad play calling decisions. What the hell were the Vikes thinking with 1 min and some change in field goal range down by 3 to pass the ball? I would have ran on third down took the clock down to around 20-30 secs kicked the field goal and went to over time. But no The wanted to try to have the FAVRE MIRACLE HAIL MARY and got picked off for a TD. Dumb move there.

Your 100 % right about that . I saw that and was like WTF ?

troutdog
10-26-2009, 04:50 PM
I just thought it was interesting that #57 scored the winning touchdown against the Vikes............

I hadn't even noticed that....NIIIICE! :LOL:

They shoulda lost to the NINERS as well if it wasnt for the last sec prayer into the endzone:Shocked:

If the 9er defense didn't have at least two defenders doing nothing around the 15-20 yard line where they were basically useless, they would have probably won that game.....that prayer was answered with the help of poor defensive position.

The Vikings palyed a good game as did the Ravens. Vikings got lucky by the Ravens kicker missed that feild gaol at the last sec. Thats how the mop flops . ( my Dad use to say that :LOL: )

"Thats how the mop flops"...I like that one :LOL:

TD

The Angler
10-26-2009, 09:29 PM
I hadn't even noticed that....NIIIICE! :LOL:

If the 9er defense didn't have at least two defenders doing nothing around the 15-20 yard line where they were basically useless, they would have probably won that game.....that prayer was answered with the help of poor defensive position.

"Thats how the mop flops"...I like that one :LOL:

TD

Your wrong on that 1 TD he was being covered by 2 defenders & he just came down with it if that play isn't considered luck I don't Know what is.

Hitts0n
10-26-2009, 11:20 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=993IsDmF0SI (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=993IsDmF0SI)

I never said a bad word about the Vikings! :LOL:

LMAOOOOO !!!!!!!! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

bwwwaahahahahahahahhahahahaah!!!!!!

Troutman65
10-27-2009, 12:34 PM
LMAOOOOO !!!!!!!! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

bwwwaahahahahahahahhahahahaah!!!!!!

Hitts, Your going to get it when your Steelers lose a game buddy.:LOL::!!!::Wink:

Hitts0n
10-27-2009, 06:21 PM
Hitts, Your going to get it when your Steelers lose a game buddy.:LOL::!!!::Wink:

Let me guess....it will be number #65 that will win the game on the next team to beat the Steelers....lma000 !!!:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Troutman65
11-02-2009, 10:08 AM
The Vikings Who ? The Vikings that beat the Packers at Green Bay . How about that ? I don't think the Steelers can win the Packers at Green Bay. What do you think of that ? :Razz: The Vikings are the real deal !!!!