PDA

View Full Version : Wow What a Croc

ThemBastards
10-24-2009, 09:47 PM
To quote Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons -Worst decision ever!!!

Lyoto got whooped

UFC just lost out big time on that one

mth1997
10-25-2009, 11:01 AM
There was only one or two rounds that I felt could positively go to either fighter (round 3 to Lyoto, round 5 to Rua). That leaves 3-4 rounds that could go either way. I'm really not surprised.

That being said, I think Rua won the fight. There's a lot of "you gotta TAKE the belt" talk going on, but thats BS. Scoring shouldn't depend on anything other than scoring criteria, and a championship bout has the same scoring criteria as any other fight.

Whats your take on the event as a whole? I thought it was solid, not great, but good.

ThemBastards
10-25-2009, 04:43 PM
It was good, despite the early stoppage in the Velasquez v Rothwell fight I thought that was a great showcase for Cain.

Anthony Johnson looks exciting

Sonnen pushed an incredible pace, but he just couldn't finish it.

The night was just marred to me by the main event. I think Rua stayed patient and took control of the fight. I had a feeling the fight was going to go the distance, but to me and I suspect 95% of the people that saw that fight believe that Rua got robbed.

The Angler
10-26-2009, 12:41 PM
Hahaha

UFC is.....

turning into what boxing is maybe? Thrown fights, Bad decisions.

Cant wait till I see Kimbo walking into the cage with Don King behind him Waving his american flags:ROFL: