PDA

View Full Version : Lip ripperz

jrockn
10-24-2009, 07:35 PM
I'm going to Corona tomorrow to maybe try to catch some trouties! I know that it might be very difficult because of the warm weather, but still dying to get my line wet. My question is ... What do you think works best in corona lake? THE JIG TYPE OF RIPPERZ, OR THE Z-SPOON RIPPERZ? I have the shad and rainbwo pattern for the Z-spoon and three colors for the jig ripperz (white, orange, and green) . Thanks . JR

Noobiesrule
10-24-2009, 07:41 PM
Definitely try both! I'd start using a white lip ripperz and then progress to orange and green. Good luck out there, Lip Ripperz are definitely the way to go!

samgann93
10-24-2009, 08:16 PM
Try drop shotting a lipr ripperz worm or jiggin a lip ripperz jig. keep it close to the bottom because with the warmer water the trout will be deeper. use the green jig on the bottom. fish slow.

Good luck, (post a report even if its a skunk)
Samgann

jrockn
10-24-2009, 08:56 PM
Try drop shotting a lipr ripperz worm or jiggin a lip ripperz jig. keep it close to the bottom because with the warmer water the trout will be deeper. use the green jig on the bottom. fish slow.

Good luck, (post a report even if its a skunk)
Samgann

sweet, thaks :)

samgann93
10-24-2009, 09:51 PM
no problem. try and fish out in deeper water past the tree. they should be in that area.

troutcatcher
10-28-2009, 02:14 PM
Fish power worms around the launch ramp, and around the sticks try orange, pink, and red.

samgann93
10-28-2009, 04:39 PM
i heard early in the morning the z-spoons have been working good. try both of those colors.

sierrajack
10-28-2009, 09:52 PM
Jerkits thats the hot ticket for corona lake, fish them near the tree. or at the dam. Jerkits put everything else to shame.