PDA

View Full Version : 24+ pound bass limit anchored by an 8 pound "Donkey" from the "PUDD"...... 10/23/09

jw4Bassing
10-23-2009, 09:41 PM
Had a day off today and since I had lost a double digit fish a couple of weeks back, I decided to head over to the "PUDD" for some revenge. Got there first thing in the morning and fished for most of the day. Caught one fish right off the bat on a topwater bait right after launching by the ramp. After that, it was slow fishing for the next couple of hours with a fish here and there. By no means guys and gals, the fishing is not "WFO" and the fishing right now "IMHO" is pretty tough. This is one of those days that I had to work so hard for every bite and the bite right now is very subtle with just a slight tick and sometimes just line movement..... so pay attention when you are working that special bait or lure of yours.

Anyways, after almost a full day of fishing in this gorgeous warm weather in October, I was able to scratch a few fish over my limit and my biggest (5) fish total weight came out to 24+ pounds on the digi scale (8,5,5,3,3). The majority of the fish were caught on plastics today with a couple of fish caught on reaction and topwater baits.

Even though I did not tie into a double digit fish today which I would like, I still enjoy being out there and enjoying what I love..... "BASS FISHING".

A photo of today's catch: An 8 and 5 pound Bass
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u137/jw4bassing/004.jpg

Tight Lines......

JW

old pudd fisher
10-23-2009, 10:08 PM
Almost unbelievable damn you have it down. Thanks for the line watching tips. Yes the hogs are in their for the skilled like you. Their is dd's in their and they are well fed and smart....Thanks for the post.

Senor Rambone
10-23-2009, 10:15 PM
you always kill it brother! Thats a nice limit. THe bite has been really tough lately. Those toads would make my day anytime.

snag
10-25-2009, 02:57 PM
Dude,

That's sweet!

You never fail to impress on this lake,,,Phenomenal!

When are you going to start doing guided trips here? LOL

Tight lines