PDA

View Full Version : 17 lb cat Thursday

Frenchy
10-23-2009, 03:56 PM
so went out w Phil again hit the lake at about 430 got to our spot in 65 feet of water by the dam. put our rods out really slow night couple small fish and probably 15 bites all night one bite actually rips phils rod outta the rod holder and down to the bottom he forget to leave it in free spool

Anyways around 8:30 one of my rods w a bonita head starts goin off really slow then stops for a scond and booom starts running like a train set the hook and its on the fish is coming up quick but i know it has to be a big one since the bait was about the size of a softball. a couple of head shakes and then to the net its in the bot and were stoked. call jimmy to let him know we got a big one right after the catch but when we got up there at 1045 he was alrady gone bait shop closed up and all

We see Ronson aka Catmando and he looks pist come to find out he cannot put his boat back into storage because jimmy had already left.

Finally we weigh in the fish it was 17 even took a couple pics w Phils camera and then set here free she took off too live and grow some more in irvine lake

This isnt the 1st time jimmy has left early phil caught a 22lber earlier this year and jimmy was gone early and once more when phill caught a 10.5 anyone else have this problem

catfish 17
10-23-2009, 04:03 PM
where the pictures at?

Hometown
10-23-2009, 04:29 PM
so went out w Phil again hit the lake at about 430 got to our spot in 65 feet of water by the dam. put our rods out really slow night couple small fish and probably 15 bites all night one bite actually rips phils rod outta the rod holder and down to the bottom he forget to leave it in free spool

Anyways around 8:30 one of my rods w a bonita head starts goin off really slow then stops for a scond and booom starts running like a train set the hook and its on the fish is coming up quick but i know it has to be a big one since the bait was about the size of a softball. a couple of head shakes and then to the net its in the bot and were stoked. call jimmy to let him know we got a big one right after the catch but when we got up there at 1045 he was alrady gone bait shop closed up and all

We see Ronson aka Catmando and he looks pist come to find out he cannot put his boat back into storage because jimmy had already left.

Finally we weigh in the fish it was 17 even took a couple pics w Phils camera and then set here free she took off too live and grow some more in irvine lake

This isnt the 1st time jimmy has left early phil caught a 22lber earlier this year and jimmy was gone early and once more when phill caught a 10.5 anyone else have this problem

nice cat frenchy i was fishing the flats by the trees only got 2 cats 5 and 7 lbs

Frenchy
10-23-2009, 04:35 PM
the pics will be up later on after phill develops the filim it was a cheapo camera

Troutman65
10-23-2009, 10:47 PM

:Rolls Eyes::Neutral:

troutdog
10-23-2009, 11:22 PM
I want to say congrats on your fish, but your focus on Jimmy's hours seems to overshadow what was an otherwise good report. Maybe you should consider covering your arse JUST IN CASE and make sure the guy didn't have an emergency or something before throwing him under the fricken bus! I for one have fished many late nights at the Vine this past summer and Jimmy has been there everytime after I have left which is usually after 2:45 when I was done cleaning my fish. The funny part about this is, out of all the times I have been there you were not on the water yet you are the keeper of the clock all the sudden? Maybe the next time you hop a fence to get into a paylake for free you'll thinking about cleaning your side of the street before trying to clean up the rest of the neighborhood! What a joke.

I'm sure Jimmy is going to love this report....

Frenchy, Frenchy, Frenchy(shakes head at the ground)

TD

BRING IT
10-24-2009, 09:58 AM
You go TD . I got your back on this one. FRENCHY you will never change!:Smack: see ya soon TD. :Thumbs Up: SCOTT

Frenchy
10-24-2009, 11:04 AM
all im sayin is that it has happened before and jimmy said he left when he was bored im so done w some of the people on this website all you guys just love to bash people its so funny i just asked a simple question and i get crap for it nwhatever people

Catmando
10-24-2009, 11:19 AM
Nice fish!! It was chunky.

Frenchy
10-24-2009, 11:23 AM
Thank You Ronson

PONTOON
10-24-2009, 02:50 PM
Frenchy, Congrats on the 17lbr!:Thumbs Up::Thumbs Up: I'm looking forward to seeing the pics when you can get them posted. You're lucky to be fishing with a guy like Phil. He knows his stuff when it comes to catching fish and he is a real good person to boot.

Now, please don't take this as a personal attack but I've got to agree with Troutdog on this one. I'm sure there was a good reason for anyone to leave early (if that really be the case) and before making a statement like this it would be best to make sure everything was ok with that person.
I have never had any complaints with any of the Irvine Staff and I think they are all truly Great People who go out of their way to help us with anything we need there at the lake.

Frenchy
10-24-2009, 03:58 PM
for the record im could really care less that jimmy left its a fish but he did tell phil he left cause he was bored so i know everything is ok and i thought about that already that is why i waited til i heard it was all ok

but like i said its just a fish but what if it wasnt me what if it was some non regular

or worse what if it was a 60 lber no pubicity for the lake

i for the record am not attacking jimmy or the staff i really dont care more they ar elucky it was me not someone else

and pontoon the way you said it is alot better than TD or bring it said it like NO Offense taken

And yes Phil is a good guy

Hitts0n
10-24-2009, 11:07 PM
Well congrats on your catch.Jimmy is always there when I leave no matter what time.That end the night for em going to go and visit Jimmy for some good laughs before leaving the lake !

Irvine Lake 0wnz ! One of the best sponsors we have ! :Thumbs Up::Thumbs Up:

troutdog
10-24-2009, 11:14 PM
If you want to discuss this further feel free to PM me, but I stand behind my words Frenchy...the picture below about sums it up! :LOL:
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj285/troutdog_photobucket/Vine2009weekend030.jpg

I think you should make ammends and make things right...especially since you guys have been so good together and hit the big time!
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj285/troutdog_photobucket/Jimenchy.jpg

:ROFL:

TD

Hitts0n
10-24-2009, 11:23 PM
They were so cute together !!!:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: