PDA

View Full Version : FS: Bunch-O-Bait

SoCal_LMB
10-23-2009, 03:18 PM
i did some cleaning up and went through a few of my boxes and if got a bunch of misc stuff that i would like to sell together as one bundle to someone local. there is a large assortment of Robo's (4",6",8") in various colors, a bunch of 4/4.5" Prefered Plastics stuff, Some Yamamoto Senkos, Ika's and a pack of Creatures, Peoples Choice handpours, a couple of Skinny Bear jigs and just a bunch of other misc dropshot plastics, worms and some misc bullet weights. also included are some various Keitech trailers, an XPS and the 2 x 8" Rago Wedge Tails that are still in the packaging but need to be boiled because they have been sitting for awhile and the tails on both are slightly mishaped from being stored. here's a pic of all the stuff. check it out and shoot me a pm if interested. located in Corona. a bargain for anyone whose close by...

$SOLD!!

WARRIORMIKE
10-23-2009, 04:29 PM
Wow I cant believe your getting rid of the Preferred Plastics. :Shocked::Shocked:

SoCal_LMB
10-23-2009, 06:09 PM
Wow I cant believe your getting rid of the Preferred Plastics. :Shocked::Shocked:

nothing against them. i have gone through a ton of their stuff. just doing some spring cleaning so to speak and found a couple new packs and threw them in there. there are also a bunch of open packs of Preferred stuff in there too.

most of the Yamamoto stuff is only missing a few pieces in each pack... like out of a pack of 10 there will still be 7 Senko's. this is all just stuff i haven't used or colors that i don't really throw from the last year or so. figured i would see if anyone else wants to grab this stuff for cheap and put it to work :Cool:

Simplyeman
10-23-2009, 06:30 PM
no offense......but im gonna call BS on your story =).....jus say it, you got them cheap and your selling them =D....j/p man GL selling.

SoCal_LMB
10-23-2009, 06:40 PM
no offense......but im gonna call BS on your story =).....jus say it, you got them cheap and your selling them =D....j/p man GL selling.

haha... thx

WARRIORMIKE
10-23-2009, 08:22 PM
nothing against them. i have gone through a ton of their stuff. just doing some spring cleaning so to speak and found a couple new packs and threw them in there. there are also a bunch of open packs of Preferred stuff in there too.

most of the Yamamoto stuff is only missing a few pieces in each pack... like out of a pack of 10 there will still be 7 Senko's. this is all just stuff i haven't used or colors that i don't really throw from the last year or so. figured i would see if anyone else wants to grab this stuff for cheap and put it to work :Cool:

I was just messin with you, I could care less :Wink:

bassassassin
10-24-2009, 12:06 AM
man i wish i would have known u had those ragos when i was at your house hahaha and the worms, let me see if i can convince someone else to give me a ride back :ROFL: or if your gonna be in the OC let me know

SoCal_LMB
10-24-2009, 10:09 AM
man i wish i would have known u had those ragos when i was at your house hahaha and the worms, let me see if i can convince someone else to give me a ride back :ROFL: or if your gonna be in the OC let me know

haha.. i guess i should have told you. let me know if you want the stuff. i might be at Laguna Lake on Sunday, not sure

LBSea
10-24-2009, 11:23 AM
Where are you located?

SoCal_LMB
10-24-2009, 01:19 PM
Where are you located?

i'm out in Corona

SoCal_LMB
10-26-2009, 04:55 PM
Sold!! Thx

bassassassin
10-26-2009, 06:56 PM