PDA

View Full Version : Kickboat for sale

lightthesky
07-03-2007, 03:51 PM
Hey guys my buddy is selling his kickboat. Its an ODC 915 and is still in almost new condition and very well taken care of. Its fully loaded with rod holders, fish finder mount, seat pedalstal and swivel and its got its cf numbers and has a lifetime warranty. All you need is a battery and motor , fishfinder, fishing rods and a human being and your good to go lol. Your allowed to fish everywhere except daimond valley.
$400 for the kickboat
$700 with trailor
located in montebello, message me if interested, its a good deal
http://fishingnetwork.net/images/tmp2/kickwater.jpg
http://fishingnetwork.net/images/tmp2/kicktrailor1.jpg
http://fishingnetwork.net/images/tmp2/kicktrailor2.jpg

Ronira
07-03-2007, 04:30 PM
Hey SoCal Bassman, There you go. Peace Ron

Socal Bassman
07-03-2007, 07:26 PM
Hey SoCal Bassman, There you go. Peace Ron
Yeah, still thinkin' about it and it is a sweet deal. I've been saving up for a boat though. Still undecided which route to take though. Pontoon... Boat... Pontoon... Boat... Aaarrrrgghh!!! :evil:

Ronira
07-03-2007, 08:25 PM
I hear you man, seems like you could get your investment back pretty easy, tough choice. good luck. Peace Ron

Socal Bassman
07-03-2007, 08:40 PM
I hear you man, seems like you could get your investment back pretty easy, tough choice.
That's not the main part of my decision making process. The thing is I have a 4yr. old son that likes going fishing also and I take him 90% of the time. Sometimes by choice and sometimes by conditions I can not control. So if you ever see me on the lake, the lil one usually won't be too far behind. I just don't think it would be safe, nor allowed, to have two persons on a 'toon.

johnsfishing
07-03-2007, 11:37 PM
so it DOES NOT come with a trolling motor or a fish finder if I read it right?

lightthesky
07-04-2007, 02:53 AM
correct, no motor or depth finder.

Ronira
07-04-2007, 04:07 AM
Pontoon is not the way to go if your taking your son a lot. I've got a 3 year old and we just bank fish when I take him. I want a boat with plenty of height at the rail before he goes out on the water. Good luck with whatever you do and hope to see you and your boy at the lake sometime. Peace Ron

Socal Bassman
07-04-2007, 10:40 AM
I've got a 3 year old and we just bank fish when I take him. I want a boat with plenty of height at the rail before he goes out on the water.
I hear you there man. I've taken my boy out on the rentals at DVL numerous times since he was 3. Just have to keep an eye out for those wakes left by bigger boats. He usually sits on the floor of the boat and hangs onto my leg when I'm operating the boat. When we're at a spot, he does a good job standing in the middle of the boat and casting from there.

bigfishlittlefish
07-04-2007, 10:50 PM
I hear you man, seems like you could get your investment back pretty easy, tough choice.
That's not the main part of my decision making process. The thing is I have a 4yr. old son that likes going fishing also and I take him 90% of the time. Sometimes by choice and sometimes by conditions I can not control. So if you ever see me on the lake, the lil one usually won't be too far behind. I just don't think it would be safe, nor allowed, to have two persons on a 'toon.Have u thought of just putting a life vest, water wings & a leash on him? Hmmm? :)

bflf

matt duarte
07-24-2007, 10:15 AM
I have a crf 50 with a 88cc big bore kit........wanna trade (just the kickboat no trailer) or does anyone want to buy a 50 for 600$ so I can buy this thing lol

does it need a motor to go or is thei a reason its called a kickboat?

onthefly
08-01-2007, 12:12 AM
does he have the oars?

tacklejunkie
08-01-2007, 01:36 PM
does it need a motor to go or is thei a reason its called a kickboat?

It's a paddle/row boat, but you can put a trolling motor on it too. Like the ones they had at BPS under your fishcat 4

matt duarte
08-19-2007, 08:28 PM
is this thing still for sale?????? im intrested!!!!!!!

matt duarte
08-20-2007, 08:46 PM
LLLLIIIGGGHHHTTTT TTTHHHHEEEEEE SSSSKKKKKYYYYYY WHERE ARE YOU????????? IS THIS THIS SOLD OR STILL FOR SALE?????????? HELLO.....

Fisher-of-Men
08-20-2007, 08:52 PM
LLLLIIIGGGHHHTTTT TTTHHHHEEEEEE SSSSKKKKKYYYYYY WHERE ARE YOU????????? IS THIS THIS SOLD OR STILL FOR SALE?????????? HELLO.....

That sure is a sweet little set up!

Fisher-of-Men

matt duarte
08-20-2007, 08:59 PM
ya i hope he still has it! i pmed him and everything.....i think its time he signed on to fnn :lol:

matt duarte
08-22-2007, 07:05 AM
sign on sign on sign on, I want I want I want

Socal Bassman
08-22-2007, 11:26 AM
Yeah, last time I talked to him he told me that he really doesn't check this often.

Ronira
08-22-2007, 12:00 PM
Bummer he didn't leave an e-mail adress or something. Hey Matt, that model has the frame that fits a standing platform. :thumb:

matt duarte
08-22-2007, 12:32 PM
i know man i wish he would sign on!!!!!
if he doesnt in time i might just buy a new one or get my arm tatted down!!!! hard choices lol

Ronira
08-22-2007, 12:38 PM
Go with the boat bro. hard to fish off a tatoo. I just checked craigs list and e-bay and I didn't see one with an aluminum frame. Creek Co website prices have gone up about 2 hun from when I got mine. hope you get one man.

matt duarte
08-22-2007, 12:46 PM
ya I was lookin at creek company I saw one I liked for 450 it will probley be he best bet....so is it the longer the toon the better I see a lot of 9 and 8 footers, does the one foot make a difference?

Ronira
08-22-2007, 01:29 PM
Longer boats are more stable in the chop but the overall weight capacity is more important to me. You want to be able to handle the battery and motor weight and still have room for to much s---. You don't weigh to much so you'll probably be good with most of them. Look for a frame with a motor mount and you know the frame can handle the load.

Socal Bassman
08-22-2007, 01:43 PM
Ron, quick question. What's the difference between aluminum vs. steel frame?

Fisher-of-Men
08-22-2007, 01:46 PM
Ron, quick question. What's the difference between aluminum vs. steel frame?

The first thing that comes to mind is weight.

Fisher-of-Men

Ronira
08-22-2007, 02:03 PM
Hey SoCal, the steel frames are heavy and they rust. No good if you ever want to use it in salt and cuts down on your weight capacity.

Coach D'
08-23-2007, 03:36 AM
I vest him up and my 4yr old gets on the toon with me. He just chills on one bladder snugged up next to me. Caught his first fish on his own last weekend on the toon. He has a blast! He's had swim lessons, and does not freak about gettin in the water.