PDA

View Full Version : some tips for lake elizabeth or pyramid?

smokecdxx
10-22-2009, 09:58 PM
So a couple of friends and i are going fishing tomorrow but we arent sure probably lake elizabeth though.

so does anyone have any info on this one or the other preferably lake elizabeth cause they just stocked trout last sunday. which means one of two things.....either it should be some decent trout fishing or the bass fishing will be good cause now they will be hungry again from eating all the trout hahahah.

oh yeah we are poor and have no boat so its shore fishing regardless of where we go lol

thanks,

kevin

fishfinder
10-22-2009, 10:36 PM
lake elizabeth try left of boatramp, they stock right there. try close to shore first and work your way out. yellow power bait on lite line, 18" off the bottem. if no luck there try off sandy point to the right, just drive west to turn off. make sure to get an adventure pass if you dont want a ticket. if you have small crappie jigs try those too. good luck

smokecdxx
10-22-2009, 10:45 PM
alright thanks man...i will try that. idk where we are going yet but by morning i should haha.

man shore fishing sucks i need a friend with a boat lol i have never even been fishing off a boat i think im leading a sheltered life haha

fishfinder
10-22-2009, 11:18 PM
if i am out at lake elizabeth one friday and you are there you can go with. i have blue crestliner. not even legal on that lake, but its quiet, and makes less noise and pollution than the 2 strokes out there.

JimmyFSU
10-23-2009, 12:34 AM
good luck launching it. if you launch let me know, i'll take my boat. if you cant let me know to cuz my boat is light and we can lift it off the trailer.

i take this all back, i will be out there around 630 or 7 am

jimmy

JimmyFSU
10-23-2009, 04:24 PM
well did you guys make it or what?? i did. thanx for the info. no trout for me tho.

tpfishnfool
10-23-2009, 04:33 PM
Make sure you bring a gas mask!! Pee ewww.... Good luck and post up if you get anything but Bullies..

JimmyFSU
10-23-2009, 05:02 PM
wasnt that bad, but all i caught were bullies.

tpfishnfool
10-24-2009, 07:15 AM
Bullies are the only thing that can live in that sesspool.. Really , that water is not right. Its on the list to be planted but no way trout can survive in that place. Wonder if they planted or not?