PDA

View Full Version : Hawaii

joe man
07-03-2007, 11:52 AM
I took my first ocean fishing trip and just avoided the skunk. One Ono of Approx 70 LBS landed on the way back to shore. We were after the Marlin but the full moon of the night before hurt every boats fish count. I am headed for some shore action soon and wil report. 8)

valhalla_1_2000
07-03-2007, 12:47 PM
That's a big wahoo.

joe man
07-03-2007, 02:10 PM
It was really nice and it made great tacos. The bite had been off the hook for Ahi but the full moon slowed everything down. I will be doing some shore fishing if my girl will let me off the boogie board long enough and maybe we will also make time for another sea trip. I will post pics soon I have to transfer them from the cam to the computer and my inlaws comp doesn't have the drivers needed.

bsp
07-07-2007, 04:07 PM
What island are you on?

joe man
07-10-2007, 07:09 AM
I was on oahu but I am back in Ca now. I did not do any good shore fishing but it was nice. We also went spear fishing but I need more practice if I want to get anything. The fish are still there but we had fun and that is what it is all about. The shore fishing was only for about 2 hours and most of that was spent keeping the dogs out of trouble. I should have used them for bait or chum :evil: