PDA

View Full Version : hooping??

JimmyFSU
10-20-2009, 04:26 PM
i have no clue what this is, but i do know i like lobster tails. is there anyone that would wanna split the cost of a trip or something like that?? i dont mean to be forward, just never done this before and it looks real fun.

PM me if you want too. thanks, jimmy.

kwest10
10-20-2009, 09:55 PM
get a boat or bum a ride. Or a kayak. Or hit your local pier.
Basics. Fishing lic. Hoop net. Bait. Lobster card. Measuring gauge.
Drop a baited net next to structure and wait at least 15-20 mins. Pull steady and straight up. Pray for bugs.

HESBROS
10-20-2009, 10:24 PM
get a boat or bum a ride. Or a kayak. Or hit your local pier.
Basics. Fishing lic. Hoop net. Bait. Lobster card. Measuring gauge.
Drop a baited net next to structure and wait at least 15-20 mins. Pull steady and straight up. Pray for bugs.

Classic, but right on the money! Especially the "Pray for Bugs"!

kwest10
10-21-2009, 01:37 PM
or you can hire Somali pirates to hijack Hesbro and ahvtecs boats when done.
Or use their RPG's with a fresh mack tied to the front and BOOM! Blast the bugs out of the water. Use hoop net to catch the raining bugs.

JimmyFSU
10-21-2009, 01:44 PM
i work in the blasting industry, im sure i could get a few hundred pounds of dynamite and boosters haha... seriously JUST KIDDING for all you ATF agents out there.

kwest10
10-22-2009, 02:22 PM
:O someone will be knocking on your door shortly.

fishfinder
10-22-2009, 04:49 PM
i have no clue what this is, but i do know i like lobster tails. is there anyone that would wanna split the cost of a trip or something like that?? i dont mean to be forward, just never done this before and it looks real fun.

PM me if you want too. thanks, jimmy.

jimmy, if you like lobster go to costco on ave L, and buy them, it will be way cheaper than driving down below, way cheaper. by the way how did you do at castaic monday?

JimmyFSU
10-23-2009, 01:05 AM
jimmy, if you like lobster go to costco on ave L, and buy them, it will be way cheaper than driving down below, way cheaper. by the way how did you do at castaic monday?

i keep catching LMB, and im getting pissed cuz i want striper. i need a shad net too, i caught a 9lber which was fun. but wasnt a striper.