PDA

View Full Version : Striper bowl + my PB kitty-late report

DEADROOTS
10-20-2009, 08:40 AM
First of all thanks to Gary, Hiro, and Bob for everything you all did to make it happen!:Beer Toast:
It was a tough day for my boat but at the end I had the big one. OKTubin and I trolled around for a couple of hours producing only a couple schoolies so aroung noon we decided to hang back in some shade and fly line some chovies and within twenty minutes I produced This fatty cat... My personal best at that!
at the end of the day the cat weighed 13.14lbs. It was great seeing Noho Art, Koolwhip, and fishincrave all together and also Geordy and PaPa you guys are4 awesome eventhogh your engine is slow!:LOL::LOL::ROFL:. I wish I could have stayed for the tacos... Im sure they were amazing. It was nice to meet you KPN, I wished raffle my # was called earlier so I could have scored one of your lures. Next time!.3 Congradulations too Pontoon for the the biggest striper and congradulations to trail blazer and cutbait for heaviest stringer but like I said I had the biggest fish that day!:Angry::Envious:

I cant wait untill the next one!

Thanks everybody!
DEADROOTS -

DEADROOTS
10-20-2009, 08:44 AM
More pics.

fishincrave
10-20-2009, 10:14 AM
Congrats on that BIG pig Deadroots . I know you fished hard that day to bad it was the wrong kind but none the less big fish for you.

Love that cooler shot fish to big for it.:ROFL:

gletemfeelsteelgary
10-20-2009, 10:27 AM
sometime ya dont get wat ya want....sometimes ya get what ya need !

I'm sure no one would complain by catching a double digit kitty, nice work there...sweet feesh !

You guys did good and I'm sure you all had a great time.....this is what we do it for....good time and hopefully some fish, recipe now complete I'd say !

Good seeing you guys at the event, cant wait to do it again.

Congrats,
Gary

kpn
10-20-2009, 10:31 AM
It was nice to meet you & OKTubin at the event bro. Congrats on your PB cat.

KPN.

trail blazer
10-20-2009, 03:26 PM
No doubt abought the kitty,,,A PIG KITTY!!!! BIG OLE CATFISH:EyePop: NICEEEEEEEE,,,,,,,,.

Sure was a great time down there,,,,,WTG
Congrats

GeordyBass
10-20-2009, 04:52 PM
It was great seeing Noho Art, Koolwhip, and fishincrave all together and also Geordy and PaPa you guys are4 awesome eventhogh your engine is slow!:LOL::LOL::ROFL:.

hahahaha yeah 2 batteries,46# trolling motor, cooler, dad, me and it was trimmed to high.... didnt bother fixing lol...

Awesome seeing you guys out there, Pauly and OKtuby are some cool mofos,,,:Envious:

kewlwhip
10-20-2009, 08:28 PM
ah good stuff, more fishing to come in the future-!

dig this shot-
http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=16010&d=1256053425

CAPT'N
10-20-2009, 09:41 PM
Deadroots,

it was good to see you again. Congrats on that pig kitty!

Capt'n

Ray Lopez
10-21-2009, 07:32 AM
congrats on the monster kitty, i'm sure trolly and toon were upset you landed the fat cat of the day hahahaaa

it was a very impressive fish

troutdog
10-21-2009, 09:16 AM
Nice kitty...sounds like a great day out on the water to me!

TD

karlow
10-23-2009, 09:22 PM
Hey kitty man, next time if you are planning on running with the big dogs, you are going to have to GET A BIGGER COOLER! You are never going to get into the money with your little box. You need at least a 48 quart. A 48 quart with tails hanging out will get you paid cat-man! There was no money up for grabs, ata-boys could be had. PS I need to land a full size kitty like that tomorrow!

Nice going, wrong tail.

DEADROOTS
10-23-2009, 11:13 PM
Nice kitty...sounds like a great day out on the water to me!

TD
Thanks brotha! It was a great day. Were you out there? I didnt see ya.

Hey kitty man, next time if you are planning on running with the big dogs, you are going to have to GET A BIGGER COOLER! You are never going to get into the money with your little box. You need at least a 48 quart. A 48 quart with tails hanging out will get you paid cat-man! There was no money up for grabs, ata-boys could be had. PS I need to land a full size kitty like that tomorrow!

Nice going, wrong tail.
I lost my cooler on the freeway somewhere. I'll just have the same problem once I bring the bigger cooler aboard!:ROFL:

Congrats on that BIG pig Deadroots . I know you fished hard that day to bad it was the wrong kind but none the less big fish for you.

Love that cooler shot fish to big for it.:ROFL:
Thanks man. It was great meeting you! You guys were funny .:LOL:

sometime ya dont get wat ya want....sometimes ya get what ya need !

I'm sure no one would complain by catching a double digit kitty, nice work there...sweet feesh !

You guys did good and I'm sure you all had a great time.....this is what we do it for....good time and hopefully some fish, recipe now complete I'd say !

Good seeing you guys at the event, cant wait to do it again.

Congrats,
Gary
You da man! :Beer Toast:

It was nice to meet you & OKTubin at the event bro. Congrats on your PB cat.

KPN.
It was a pleasure! Im sure we'll run in again.

Keep making those fish magnets!:Wink:

No doubt abought the kitty,,,A PIG KITTY!!!! BIG OLE CATFISH:EyePop: NICEEEEEEEE,,,,,,,,.

Sure was a great time down there,,,,,WTG
Congrats

I'll come in with a stringer like yours next time!
Im dieing to fish the duct... You all look like your having a fun time up there!:Beer Toast:

hahahaha yeah 2 batteries,46# trolling motor, cooler, dad, me and it was trimmed to high.... didnt bother fixing lol...

You guys are going to eat my wake next time :Twisted::Finger:

35 HORSES :Secret:

ah good stuff, more fishing to come in the future-!

dig this shot-
http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=16010&d=1256053425

It was great seein you guys out there. We'll all party on noho's boat next time, you've got the good luck!:Envious::ROFL:

Deadroots,

it was good to see you again. Congrats on that pig kitty!

Capt'n

Likewise:, it was nice seeing that you and your son hooked up on the elusive smallie! Good work!

congrats on the monster kitty, i'm sure trolly and toon were upset you landed the fat cat of the day hahahaaa

it was a very impressive fish

No, Trolly was cool. he made out with it when we were weighing it:ROFL:
Jimmy Huston has nothing on him!
He's freakin cool! :Cool: