PDA

View Full Version : Updated dvl launch pics 10/18

diamondbear
10-18-2009, 02:05 PM
I went to Last Chance Bait and Tackle Store and DVL to get a look at the NEW RAMP , the Lnch. ramp is coming along just fine . Stoped by the New Store and Megan was in morneing as a old freind passed away this morning , she found her beloved Bluegill floating in its tank this morning , she says it died of old age , 4 years old , but it looked hungry to me . When the lk. opens let get her a new BIG one guys for the big tank in the store . I bought a TeamDaiwa Luna 300 trolling reel today for the up coming opener of the lk. real soon . The Inland Feeder project is done Iam told and water will be coming in soon to reach the bottom of the new ramp . [ Move Over Kewlwhip as the stripers will die , lol ] // db http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt74/db_bucket_photos/IMG_0899.jpg http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt74/db_bucket_photos/IMG_0896.jpg

PONTOON
10-18-2009, 07:35 PM
Steve, thanks for the report and pics of the new launch ramp. I'm staerting to get the bug to get back to the Jewel for some more catfish. Hope to see you there soon.:Thumbs Up::Thumbs Up:

Troutman65
10-18-2009, 07:49 PM
Thanks for the update DB. :Cool:

bass413
10-18-2009, 09:16 PM
Thanks for the pics. I can't friekin wait!!

TrouTracker
10-19-2009, 12:35 AM
To Steve- Thanks for the eye candy photos. As I was out there this past weekend, it looks like they're way ahead of schedule. The only delay they may encounter is weather and the cement curing period. BTW, your Daiwa Luna 300 reel is really a good one for trolling. I've been using that one for quite some time, only problem being the clicker is very quiet and it doesn't "alarm" you when you've got a fish on. Thanks again for keeping everyone up to date.
Barry A. Ogawa

kewlwhip
10-20-2009, 08:13 PM
hahaha, stripers=blooood! good one DB, get em!! ...nice photo! "i see fish!" lol

samgann93
10-20-2009, 08:15 PM
man i kinda liked it without the private boaters. i definetly understand how hard it was for everyone with a boat but only having the rental boats out was cool lot more fishing spots open. but thanks for the pics. its looking nice.

Basshole
10-21-2009, 04:38 PM
Wow!! I may actually be able to drop my boat back in the damn water!!! And soon too!!!!

diamondbear
10-21-2009, 04:52 PM
We'll have to relearn the lk. with the water being so low , but its been way to long . Iam hunting right now and Iam thinking of fishing DVL instead , ha . Theres going to be some very good bass caught in the spring and who knows hopefully some trolled trout also , as I'll sure give it my full attention . I did some work on my boat and fishing tackle and IAM READY . see you guys out there , Maybe the first week with limited boat entry it won't be to crowded .// db

Matt_Magnone
10-21-2009, 06:14 PM
Get me back on the water!!!

IN2DEEP
10-21-2009, 07:32 PM
Alright diamondbear, more than one picture! :Shocked: Success???!!!

Thanks for the update

Scott

diamondbear
10-22-2009, 03:57 PM
Scott , the info YOU GAVE ME was the right info as it worked perfectly on loading more than one pic , thanks again // steve [ I owe you a abalone and shell this spring ] as other info on fishing tips you gave me help me catch alot of trout at DVL and BBL .

GeordyBass
10-22-2009, 04:02 PM
Wooohoo! Yes! I've never been there but I'm dvl ready now with my 13' Gregor and 8hp 4stroke Honda! lol

How do you get those MWD stickers btw?

diamondbear
10-22-2009, 04:11 PM
GB , Just show up at the gate to pay and tell them your new and they will have you pull forward somewhere for an inspection , call the marina on the few items you need its been awhile but you need an air horn, red flag , life persv. and Iam not sure but real easy just call to make sure you have everything ready , PM me and maybe if Iam getting lucky I can help you along on whats happening on trout [ but your a bass guy ] as others have helped me when I was new . // db

bruce watson
10-22-2009, 10:01 PM
GB
also, don't forget the paperwork on your boat and make sure you have a red or orange emergency flag on a two foot pole.