PDA

View Full Version : Boil chaser, sorry I mean Pontoon wins stiper bowl

trollmiester
10-18-2009, 07:07 AM
Biggest fish honors for Pontoon and biggest stringer was Trailblazer.

I am sure many posts to follow. Over 60 people fished 42 at the raffle in the dark. Just wanted to thank T.O. for a great fishing trip with the three stooges. lol thanx Gary and Hiro for all the hard work. Enough said there will be many posts. Thanx Fisherman 57 for the many raffle prizes. Every body got a raffle prize worth at least 25 dollars and the event was free.

Ray Lopez
10-18-2009, 10:03 AM
Man you two are like fishing royalty You with the catfish honors and now pontoonie with the big striper honors.

Hand some of that good ju ju my way guys hahahahaa.

it was good seeing you two up in my neck of the woods. As always trolly had the crowd laughing all night long.

Glad you guys had fun

Hometown
10-18-2009, 10:18 AM
congrats pontoon you and trollie have been on a tear :HOMETOWN:

kewlwhip
10-18-2009, 10:51 AM
Congrats PONTOON & tha Boys!

troutdog
10-18-2009, 10:56 AM
All hail team Trolltoon! :Wink: Congrats Pontoon....
:Worship:

TD

Troutman65
10-18-2009, 11:28 AM
Back to back wins for team Trolltoon :!!!::!!!::!!!::Cool:

Congrats Terry :!!!::Cool:

:Thumbs Up:

sansou
10-18-2009, 12:18 PM
Congratulations Pontoon!

Another great Team effort from Terry, Chris, and that guy that sometimes fishes Castaic: TroutOnly!!
:LOL:

CAPT'N
10-18-2009, 12:47 PM
Nice to see the Kitty killers in action yesterday!

Trolly-that Tri Tip was great !

Capt'n

Lowe Boat
10-18-2009, 01:41 PM
Thank you to gary and Hiro for putting on a great tournment.
I got skunked. Wayne, who was in my boat caught 3 nice kitty's and one small striper while doing the bait and waite.

trail blazer
10-18-2009, 01:53 PM
Congrats to PONTOON for the big,ole lineside,,,,,WTG:Big Grin:.

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diamondbear
10-18-2009, 02:39 PM
Like its being said , BACK TO BACK WIN for a good team for sure . Good catch Pontoon , and congrats. // db

doctorhook
10-18-2009, 02:54 PM
Congratulations Pontoon!!!!

Team Trolltoon rocks!!!!

Doctorhook

PONTOON
10-18-2009, 04:25 PM
Biggest fish honors for Pontoon and biggest stringer was Trailblazer.

I am sure many posts to follow. Over 60 people fished 42 at the raffle in the dark. Just wanted to thank T.O. for a great fishing trip with the three stooges. lol thanx Gary and Hiro for all the hard work. Enough said there will be many posts. Thanx Fisherman 57 for the many raffle prizes. Every body got a raffle prize worth at least 25 dollars and the event was free.

Thank You Trolly! It definitly was a good time with the three of us together again in Bob's boat. Good Times, Good Friends, and many good Memories.

Man you two are like fishing royalty You with the catfish honors and now pontoonie with the big striper honors.

Hand some of that good ju ju my way guys hahahahaa.

it was good seeing you two up in my neck of the woods. As always trolly had the crowd laughing all night long.

Glad you guys had fun

Thanks you Ray. It was definitely good to see you and I'm looking forward to getting back to that neck of the woods real soon. Especially after seeing the catfish!

congrats pontoon you and trollie have been on a tear :HOMETOWN:

Thanks Hometown. I kinda like this streak that we have going but I know it will come to an end. We'll just have to ride this one out as long as we can.

Congrats PONTOON & tha Boys!

Thanks Kewly! I'm sure I'll be hearing some more striper boil stories from you real soon now that you have the bug.

All hail team Trolltoon! :Wink: Congrats Pontoon....
:Worship:

TD

LOL Thanks Aaron! I'm sure I'll be seeing you at the Vine chasing the DD's. See you then My Friend.

Back to back wins for team Trolltoon :!!!::!!!::!!!::Cool:

Congrats Terry :!!!::Cool:

:Thumbs Up:

Patrick, thank you Buddy!

Congratulations Pontoon!

Another great Team effort from Terry, Chris, and that guy that sometimes fishes Castaic: TroutOnly!!
:LOL:

LOL Rich, we did kinda have an edge with the striper pro coaching us along all day as well as reprimanding Trolly every time he got a little out of hand.

Nice to see the Kitty killers in action yesterday!

Trolly-that Tri Tip was great !

Capt'n

CAPT'N Thanks for the reply and it was good seeing you again yesterday.

Thank you to gary and Hiro for putting on a great tournment.
I got skunked. Wayne, who was in my boat caught 3 nice kitty's and one small striper while doing the bait and waite.

Lowe Boat, thank you for the reply.

Congrats to PONTOON for the big,ole lineside,,,,,WTG:Big Grin:.

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trail Blazer, thank You veruy much annd a big Congratulations to you on the Big Stringer!

Like its being said , BACK TO BACK WIN for a good team for sure . Good catch Pontoon , and congrats. // db

Diamondbear, Thank You! I'm looking forward to seeing you at the Jewel and man do I hope you have a few samples of that Deer Jerky. Trolly and I were talking about that the other day when we were talking about making our own.

Congratulations Pontoon!!!!

Team Trolltoon rocks!!!!

Doctorhook

Art, Thank You My Friend. I'm looking forward to seeing you at the Vine this trout season. I'll see you then.

OKTubin
10-18-2009, 06:53 PM
Big fish was on my boat! 14lb kitty!
Too bad it was STRIPERfest, haha.
:Dead Horse:

It was fun, could've been better if the :Skunk: wasn't on my back ALL DAY... :No Pity:

Till next time, tight lines!
:Fishing Hole:

-J

trollmiester
10-18-2009, 08:16 PM
ok tubin i am on your side i had the smallest fish,it was3 inch shad caught on a swim bait but it was not mr,stripey so no good for me lololololol

Wingnut
10-18-2009, 08:50 PM
Congratulations Terry! You can't let Chris have all the glory. :Envious:
Trailblazer, way to go on the win. :Cool:

Lipripper93561
10-18-2009, 10:51 PM
It would be an honour to pass that trophy off to you Trollmiester next year.:ROFL:

OKTubin
10-19-2009, 07:29 AM
Ha ha, right on

HuskerRod
10-19-2009, 08:30 AM
Potoon/Trollmeister,

You guys defintely deserve all the success you have been getting. Job well done!!!!

Huskerrod

NoHo ART
10-19-2009, 11:13 AM
congratulation Terry:Applause:
its always a pleasure to see you and that old smelly armenian guy that henge's around you:ROFL:
i wish you guys would have stayed for the night
Chris thanks for the grub it hit the spot
WTG team TrollToon :Worship:

Native Gal
10-19-2009, 11:41 AM
Thanks for the info Trolly! :Big Grin:

TeamTrollToon sweeping the awards, sweet.

Native Gal
:Envious:

kpn
10-19-2009, 11:55 AM
It was nice to see you guys again at the event. Congratulations Terry for the winning fish :Applause:. And the best part of all..................The winning fish caught on a KPN lures.......YAY!!!! :Thumbs Up: :LOL: .

Also.....A big thanks to Gary & Hiro for setting up the event...So much fun.

KPN.

PONTOON
10-19-2009, 05:44 PM
Big fish was on my boat! 14lb kitty!
Too bad it was STRIPERfest, haha.
:Dead Horse:

It was fun, could've been better if the :Skunk: wasn't on my back ALL DAY... :No Pity:

Till next time, tight lines!
:Fishing Hole:

-J

OKTubin, I saw your cat and it was definitely a very nice fish.

ok tubin i am on your side i had the smallest fish,it was3 inch shad caught on a swim bait but it was not mr,stripey so no good for me lololololol

It was more like Mr. Stripey candy!

Potoon/Trollmeister,

You guys defintely deserve all the success you have been getting. Job well done!!!!

Huskerrod

Thank You very much Rod! Now it's time to start thinking about fishing DVL Again. I hope to see you there.

Congratulations Terry! You can't let Chris have all the glory. :Envious:
Trailblazer, way to go on the win. :Cool:

Thank You very much Arthur. I was thinking the same thing, can you imagine Trolly with a Double Burger King Whopper Crown? LOL
We missed you out ther Saturday My Friend!

congratulation Terry:Applause:
its always a pleasure to see you and that old smelly armenian guy that henge's around you:ROFL:
i wish you guys would have stayed for the night
Chris thanks for the grub it hit the spot
WTG team TrollToon :Worship:

Thank You very much NoHo! I had a blast fishing next to you guys there toward the end of the day. You guys were having way too much fun.

Thanks for the info Trolly! :Big Grin:

TeamTrollToon sweeping the awards, sweet.

Native Gal
:Envious:

Thank You Native Gal! It can't get too much better fishing with my Good Buds Trolly and T.O.

It was nice to see you guys again at the event. Congratulations Terry for the winning fish :Applause:. And the best part of all..................The winning fish caught on a KPN lures.......YAY!!!! :Thumbs Up: :LOL: .

Also.....A big thanks to Gary & Hiro for setting up the event...So much fun.

KPN.

KPN, Thank You very much! not only for the congrats but for making one heck of a lure!
I really made out on this one because as we were cruising back to the dock Trout Only made a gift of the winning lure to me and then at the raffle I got another one!
Thank You again and keep up the good work on those lures!

TroutOnly
10-19-2009, 08:26 PM
THANK YOU TERRY FOR TAKIN A RIDE ON THAT LITTLE RED BOAT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o

PONTOON
10-19-2009, 08:52 PM
THANK YOU TERRY FOR TAKIN A RIDE ON THAT LITTLE RED BOAT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o

Bob, that LITTLE RED BOAT has a lot of fond memories My friend.

Thanks again!:Thumbs Up::Thumbs Up:

karlow
10-19-2009, 08:54 PM
Great going guys, loved it.
I even landed some fish!
Hell, the day started off so well, I was kicking fish out the boat (too small)!
Butttt that did not last, hours later I was wishing I had kept them all!

We did OK, next time we will, be in the money!
Great event guys, we were just too burned out to stay!

KP

trollmiester
10-20-2009, 06:35 AM
a big thanx everybody again.

DEADROOTS
10-20-2009, 08:48 AM
Thanks for the tritip but next time bring more bread:ROFL:! I was nice seeing you and I look forward to seeing you at the next event!

gletemfeelsteelgary
10-20-2009, 10:29 AM
I'm not worthy....i'm not worthy !!!!!

I'll say that but I aint bowing before you.....that could be dangerous !

I still want a knighthood from you ! (uhh ohhh....I don't think I'm gonna geaway with that comment clean)

Great hangin' with ya "Cafish King !"

DVL next on the list !