Lightline
10-17-2009, 11:45 PM
http://www.thestrikegame.com/video-screenshots#

Simplyeman
10-18-2009, 12:28 PM
I wonder if there is a multiplayer:LOL:

boxl0bster
10-19-2009, 03:28 PM
i used to love all fishing games. i've given up on them after the rapala game that came out on wii. they always look fun but end up being a low budget game. this one seems like it will be the same as the others.

klocked
10-19-2009, 07:59 PM
With todays 3d technology and realistic sims, you would think they could do a much better job. This game even though it's new, looks like it's 10 years old.

smokehound
10-22-2009, 08:13 PM
I do have to say though, its the best fishing game ive seen so far, looks way better than the rapala games, and the japanese games. Sure the graphics arent as realistic, but as long as the game is really fun, has great action, and lets you target more than just bass...

The rapala games were just a fancy lure advertisement if you ask me.. LOL

Again, i like the substance in a game over the graphics, when a game is all flash and no substance it gets old quick, and sometimes even annoying..

ghetto dad
10-23-2009, 07:28 AM
they need to make a damn saltwater game...fishing the islands..offshore..etc..tired of the bs FW games...

GD

smokehound
10-23-2009, 07:07 PM
A surf fishing game would be kick-***!

surf fishing is pretty dangerous, it could be neat to play a fishing game where you can get killed.

Level one- Solana Beach, Watch out for leg-biting great whites!

Level two- Huntington beach, target halibut and corbina

Level three- Seal beach, go to the doctor to treat your contact dermatitis.

Simplyeman
10-23-2009, 07:12 PM
A surf fishing game would be kick-***!

surf fishing is pretty dangerous, it could be neat to play a fishing game where you can get killed.

Level one- Solana Beach, Watch out for leg-biting great whites!

Level two- Huntington beach, target halibut and corbina

Level three- Seal beach, go to the doctor to treat your contact dermatitis.

You forgot Killer Salad and the surrrffferssss braaaaaa. Earn +1 life for every surfer you snag.

smokehound
10-23-2009, 08:26 PM
level five-- snag fish on newport pier and illegally sell them-- watch out for the dfg!!

smokinflies
10-24-2009, 12:00 PM
The game sucks. The best fishing game for the Wii (IMO) so far is Sega Bass Fishing.

i used to love all fishing games. i've given up on them after the rapala game that came out on wii. they always look fun but end up being a low budget game. this one seems like it will be the same as the others.

Yup, the rapala game for the Wii was a big let down. I couldn't even get the controller to respond correctly half the time.

Simplyeman
10-24-2009, 04:49 PM
I guess this game makes sense to those always dreaming about double d'z