PDA

View Full Version : Ticket at the DMV

Koshaw
10-17-2009, 07:37 AM
My coworker paid DMV his renewal via mail but they could not read the insurance card he included.

He pulled into DMV to take care of issue and was asked by an officer to step back in my car for exipred tags. He got an f-ing ticket at the DMV for no tags. To make matters wor...st DMV was closed. Grrrrr!!!!!!!!!

And you cant contest a fix it ticket he found out...man is that messed up or what!???!!!!???

Troutman65
10-17-2009, 04:00 PM
My coworker paid DMV his renewal via mail but they could not read the insurance card he included.

He pulled into DMV to take care of issue and was asked by an officer to step back in my car for exipred tags. He got an f-ing ticket at the DMV for no tags. To make matters wor...st DMV was closed. Grrrrr!!!!!!!!!

And you cant contest a fix it ticket he found out...man is that messed up or what!???!!!!???

Hopefully the judge he goes before will listen with reason and just treat it as a fix it ticket situation and let them go on their merry way without some huge fines.

Good luck

sansou
10-17-2009, 04:54 PM
Sounds like your "coworker" needs to get his act together.

Personally, I hate seeing people driving around with expired tags. It tells me most likely are the type of people that also play it loose on their auto insurance also.

Koshaw
10-17-2009, 05:47 PM
Nah he has a new condo, a wife, a kid just this year, and pays everything upfront =)

Just bad luck.

smokehound
10-17-2009, 06:27 PM

Personally, I hate seeing people driving around with expired tags. It tells me most likely are the type of people that also play it loose on their auto insurance also.yeah, because a disobedient slave is the worst.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
10-17-2009, 09:01 PM

Personally, I hate seeing people driving around with expired tags. It tells me most likely are the type of people that also play it loose on their auto insurance also.

i still drive around with my unversal nissan name plate on, gets me out of tight jams like 91 traffic jams..car insurance? if you can catch me you got a claim..other than that, pay the ticket you don't want it to prolong...