PDA

View Full Version : Perris... 10-16... Donkey Time!!!!

Pete Marino
10-16-2009, 11:18 PM
"Duce" called me and told me that he wanted to get out to Perris with me to learn some deep water bass fishing tricks and to broaden his horizons on bass fishing in general.... And he wasnt let down...

Me and Duce headed for our 1st spot and start fishing.. With in 5-10 mintues I look over at Duce and notice that his line was tight and he had presure and I told him to "set the hook".... He hadnt noticed yet that he was bit so he swung and it was game on!!! Solid 3 lber...in the boat!! "Good Start", I said..
He couldnt believe how light a bass could bite and also said that since hes been fishing he has felt "that light presure" lots of times and has never set the hook because he has always assumed it was a rock or weeds or something...hahahhaha He quickly learned his lesson today as most of the bites we had INCLUDING the reaction bait bite were EXTREMELY light..

We fish from 20-50 ft today and caught bass everywhere in between..
We caught fish on small plastics and on reaction baits..

BIG BASS of the day was caught by Jeff....it tipped the scale at 7 lbs....NICE BASS BRO!!!!!
This bass was slightly on the skinny side and didnt quite have a belly yet but its head was Giant and it had the mouth of a 8-10 lber.. :Shocked:
When it came up it had its huge mouth wide open and it looked gigantic!!! lol
At 2:25pm we were about ready to call it a day when we came across a big school of bass that were wanting to eat so I kept him out there for and extra hour.
In that hour we caught around 10-12 bass, and we had one double hook up.

All in all Duce had a great day on the water and he went home with a better sense of how bass bite sometimes. He also went home with new found confidence in some new techniques and baits I showed him ....And even better.....HE CAME HOME WITH A NEW PERSONAL BEST RECORD FOR BASS!!!! :Big Grin::Big Grin:

Here are some pics of Jeffs day...
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd134/TeamMarino/IMG_1429.jpg
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd134/TeamMarino/IMG_1435.jpg

Jeffs new Personal Best!!!
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd134/TeamMarino/IMG_1433.jpg

Congrats on the new Personal Best Jeff...WELL DONE!!!

Pete:Cool:

PeteMarinoGuideService.com
(909) 510-5679

duce
10-17-2009, 07:23 AM
Pete thanks for the good time!:Wink: I still cant believe how light the bite was. Even that stinking donkey didnt do anything after he was hooked. When I save up some dough ill call u!

Pete Marino
10-17-2009, 07:30 AM
Congrats again!!!

mudskipper76
10-17-2009, 10:48 AM
thats awesome! i just started fishing perris a bit more and have definitely not been disappointed in anyway! congratulations!!!!

murrieta angler
10-17-2009, 11:26 AM
Those are some nice looking bass..:Smile:

basscatcher
10-17-2009, 05:32 PM
nice job out there and can you do a guide at lake matthews or the quarries?

God BLess

basscatcher

Pete Marino
10-18-2009, 01:18 AM
we better start you off with a fishing trip to a barrel full of fish...you just may have a chance to catch one then... lol:LOL:

basscatcher
10-18-2009, 08:32 PM
we better start you off with a fishing trip to a barrel full of fish...you just may have a chance to catch one then... lol:LOL:

i should just fish the pond in your backyard that is filled with DVL, Perris and Puddingstone bass and a few of perris bluegill.

God BLess

basscatcher

Pete Marino
10-19-2009, 10:10 AM
Perris.. And even though it is full of biting bass I think the barrel full of fish is more your speed.. lol

basscatcher
10-20-2009, 04:04 PM
Perris.. And even though it is full of biting bass I think the barrel full of fish is more your speed.. lol

pete pete pete when you want to catch real fish with a real bait and not a big treble hook call me.

God BLess

basscatcher