PDA

View Full Version : DODGERS v phillies

troutdog
10-15-2009, 05:11 PM
"IT'S TIME FOR DODGER BASEBALL!"

Should be a great series, hopefully the boys in blue will have their revenge over philly!

THINK BLUE

TD

troutdog
10-15-2009, 09:19 PM
Tough loss tonight...the Blue Crew had their chances, really shocked Sherrill had such a bad inning. We'll gettum Friday afternoon!

TD

The Angler
10-15-2009, 10:12 PM
Wow all I can Say is wow....

Very tough lose at home for the Blue crew man i was going for them.:Confused:

They better get 1 at home cuz the Phillies got 3 at home!!!:Shocked:

troutdog
10-16-2009, 12:28 PM
Wow all I can Say is wow....

Very tough lose at home for the Blue crew man i was going for them.:Confused:

They better get 1 at home cuz the Phillies got 3 at home!!!:Shocked:

Yeah it is pretty much now or never as these series can get out of hand really quick....

TD

Troutman65
10-16-2009, 01:14 PM
Dodgers are going down.:LOL:

Go Angels :!!!::!!!::!!!:

The Angler
10-16-2009, 02:59 PM
Its not looking good for the blue crew right now in the 6th but who knows anything can happen.

GO YANKS

troutdog
10-16-2009, 03:27 PM

Go Angels :!!!::!!!::!!!:

HATER65 in da house :LOL:

"go vikings bro":ROFL:

TD

Troutman65
10-16-2009, 03:30 PM
HATER65 in da house :LOL:

"go vikings bro":ROFL:

TD

Never cared for the Dodgers. Life long Angels fan and Vikings fan.:Big Grin:

Just :Razz: TD. :LOL::Wink:

troutdog
10-16-2009, 03:39 PM
Talk about a gift run....c'mon BLUE!!!!

TD

troutdog
10-16-2009, 04:16 PM

uh-huh :Wink:

TD

baadfish69
10-18-2009, 04:14 PM
Time for game 3!

Shut em down Kuroda!

LETS GO DODGERS!!!!!

Oz
10-18-2009, 06:00 PM
man kuroda is a big disappointment so far. got us in a big 5-0 hole:!!!: he didnt even last thru the 2nd

jlgarciaiii22
10-18-2009, 06:32 PM
man kuroda is a big disappointment so far. got us in a big 5-0 hole:!!!: he didnt even last thru the 2ndI hear yeah!!!! Damn we got some work to do tonight!!!!

troutdog
10-18-2009, 08:29 PM
The sun will come out tomorrow....:ROFL:(OUCH!)

Gotta pitch Billingsley next time around, Kuroda had NOTHIN!

TD

The Angler
10-19-2009, 03:23 PM
wow and there supposed be be the best in the NL i guess the Yanks are going do dominate whoever wins out of these guys:Cool:

troutdog
10-19-2009, 05:53 PM
wow and there supposed be be the best in the NL i guess the Yanks are going do dominate whoever wins out of these guys:Cool:

Nice choice of words, but "I guess" you should worry about the Halos before you start talking about dominating someone in the NL....you forget about 2004 against the Red Sox up 3-0 already OR did you just start rooting for the yankmees in the past couple years? :LOL:

TD

The Angler
10-19-2009, 09:09 PM
Nice choice of words, but "I guess" you should worry about the Halos before you start talking about dominating someone in the NL....you forget about 2004 against the Red Sox up 3-0 already OR did you just start rooting for the yankmees in the past couple years? :LOL:

TD
What 2004/ Was there baseball that year I dont remember that year at all:Cool:

baadfish69
10-19-2009, 09:10 PM
Unreal.....that loss just stole my soul. Theres no excuse for walking Stairs, I dont care what happened LAST year.

The Angler
10-19-2009, 09:11 PM
He didnt get walked intentionally it was just bad pitching, Then Beaning the next batter :ROFL:
Now the Dodgers know the reason why we let go of old man torre he doesnt know how to manage games anymore

troutdog
10-19-2009, 10:26 PM
Unreal.....that loss just stole my soul. Theres no excuse for walking Stairs, I dont care what happened LAST year.

Yeah that was a tough one to swallow...a walk and then a hit batter, I am still trying to grasp the fact that actually happend. :Sad:

TD

SoCalGuy7
10-20-2009, 07:38 AM
Am I the only one here that is NOT surprised on how this series is going?:Rolls Eyes::Rolls Eyes::Rolls Eyes:

troutdog
10-20-2009, 08:31 AM
Am I the only one here that is NOT surprised on how this series is going?:Rolls Eyes::Rolls Eyes::Rolls Eyes:

Your crystal ball called the 9th lastnight huh?:Rolls Eyes:

TD

baadfish69
10-20-2009, 01:29 PM
Better to be losing in the POSTSEASON, than playing golf in October....like the White Sox perhaps?

Hometown
10-20-2009, 05:05 PM
i was going to post last night but was to sick in my stumick.i woke up this morning hoping it was a bad dream.:Sad::Sad::Sad:

The Angler
10-21-2009, 12:39 AM
i was going to post last night but was to sick in my stumick.i woke up this morning hoping it was a bad dream.:Sad::Sad::Sad:

NOPE not a dream buddy just the cold hearted real world:ROFL:

troutdog
10-21-2009, 01:18 AM
NOPE not a dream buddy just the cold hearted real world:ROFL:

I know you are trying to be funny, but kickin a dude while he's down is not good karma bro...just sayin.

TD

baadfish69
10-21-2009, 01:28 AM
I know you are trying to be funny, but kickin a dude while he's down is not good karma bro...just sayin.

TD

I wanna say, "Typical of a Yankee fan", but Ive had the pleasure of taking a trip to NY a couple years ago....jumping on the subway to a Yankee game in the Bronx, and not ONE of them were disrespectful or ignorant about baseball. What IS sad is the unbelievably outrageous ignorance and disrespect for the game that many who CLAIM to be fans, show on the internet, and many times in person. My how easy is it to laugh and puff your chest out at an opposing fan......when you know darn well you are in the wrong, yet you are concealed behind your keyboard.

Take it with a grain of salt I guess....

wellbilldancesays
10-21-2009, 07:16 AM
I wanna say, "Typical of a Yankee fan", but Ive had the pleasure of taking a trip to NY a couple years ago....jumping on the subway to a Yankee game in the Bronx, and not ONE of them were disrespectful or ignorant about baseball. What IS sad is the unbelievably outrageous ignorance and disrespect for the game that many who CLAIM to be fans, show on the internet, and many times in person. My how easy is it to laugh and puff your chest out at an opposing fan......when you know darn well you are in the wrong, yet you are concealed behind your keyboard.

Take it with a grain of salt I guess....

You also have to consider that 99.9999999999% of Yankees "fans" in So Cal are just band wagoneers whose lives are so pathetic they can only feel any kind of success by claiming themselves to a team that is based 3000 miles away.

troutdog
10-21-2009, 09:09 AM
You also have to consider that 99.9999999999% of Yankees "fans" in So Cal are just band wagoneers whose lives are so pathetic they can only feel any kind of success by claiming themselves to a team that is based 3000 miles away.

I cannot tell you how many times I have found out one of my friends was a yankee fan and then asked...."wait don't tell me you're a Dallas cowboy or 9er fan too right?" and the answer is almost always "how did you know?"

I am admittedly a homer to the core, the lone exception being I am still a Rams fan...I grew up one as a kid, met some of the players and just could not really see jumping on another team's back eventhough ownership turned their backs on LA. If and when LA gets an NFL franchise I will undoubtedly support them as well.

On a side note this is lovely....fricken Manny :Rolls Eyes: (sigh)
http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=jp-mannyshower102009&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

TD

wellbilldancesays
10-21-2009, 09:39 AM
TD I read that about Manny. "That's just Manny being Manny" phrase isnt so funny anymore.

Next year is going to be interesting for the Dodgers. I just cant see anything good happening with the owners split and I think Manny's just going to be collecting a paycheck.

On a side note and trying to stay postive neither the Dodgers or Angels are out of it and bigger deficits have been overcome before!

troutdog
10-21-2009, 09:46 AM
TD I read that about Manny. "That's just Manny being Manny" phrase isnt so funny anymore.

Next year is going to be interesting for the Dodgers. I just cant see anything good happening with the owners split and I think Manny's just going to be collecting a paycheck.

On a side note and trying to stay postive neither the Dodgers or Angels are out of it and bigger deficits have been overcome before!

I agree 100% on all of the above...can you believe that!? :LOL:

Good luck to your halos Bill....this call was a joke btw!
http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Umpire-Tim-McClelland-makes-the-worst-call-of-al;_ylt=Audukb94soRRGNwKT.UvGpIRvLYF?urn=mlb,19721 0

TD

The Angler
10-21-2009, 11:35 AM
I agree 100% on all of the above...can you believe that!? :LOL:

Good luck to your halos Bill....this call was a joke btw!
http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Umpire-Tim-McClelland-makes-the-worst-call-of-al;_ylt=Audukb94soRRGNwKT.UvGpIRvLYF?urn=mlb,19721 0

TD

funny thing is you dont hear us Yankee fans complaning about the bullshit call with swisher being called out for leaving earlie when in the replay he clearly went on time :Angry:

Losers make excuses winners make it happen

wellbilldancesays
10-21-2009, 12:16 PM
funny thing is you dont hear us Yankee fans complaning about the bullshit call with swisher being called out for leaving earlie when in the replay he clearly went on time :Angry:

Losers make excuses winners make it happen

I don't think anyone is making an excuse there, Jackson. It's simply stating it was a terrible call, the call you are mentioning was also a terrible call but not as blatant as this one. I also think Swisher being called out for leaving the base early was a make up call for the play at second when Aybar clearly tagged the runner out on the throw from the pither.

Also that call didnt affect the out come of the game. When you get beat that badly a couple calls don't make a difference. One thing is though the Yankees sure seem to get the better end of bunk calls most time. Also bunk calls should'nt decide a game but it sure effects the momentum.

Just out of curiosty Angler whose your basketball teams? I have a gut feeling "your teams" have followed something similar along the lines like Lakers then Bulls then Lakers again.

SoCalGuy7
10-22-2009, 07:57 AM

TD sometimes you are so quick to jump on things I say.....

Read it again maybe slowly this time........IT SAYS.....NOT SURPRISED HOW THE SERIES IS GOING.....

It wasn't a crystal ball, nor a prediction....it was an observation....!!!!

I would have made this comment earlier but I took an early shower, and missed it.....:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:: ROFL:

troutdog
10-22-2009, 09:00 AM
Brian I know it is in your nature to act obnoxious when you argue your points and then later try to dumb it down when someone calls you on it, but the bottom line is there is no way you would have thrown out the post you did had the Dodgers held on in the 9th inning of game 4 and tied the series at 2-2. Come on would you have honestly said "Am I the only one here that is NOT surprised on how this series is going?" with the series being tied at 2? Of course you wouldn't have, no you woulda been like everyother hater and sat on your hands thinking "damn the Dodgers got home field advantage now, maybe they have a shot at taking this series". Instead you play the Monday morning quarterback roll and make some kind of lame blanket statement that you can't really stand behind just so you can get your little jab in? Ok well congrats I'll give you that, feel better now?

TD

The Angler
10-22-2009, 12:53 PM
I don't think anyone is making an excuse there, Jackson. It's simply stating it was a terrible call, the call you are mentioning was also a terrible call but not as blatant as this one. I also think Swisher being called out for leaving the base early was a make up call for the play at second when Aybar clearly tagged the runner out on the throw from the pither.

Also that call didnt affect the out come of the game. When you get beat that badly a couple calls don't make a difference. One thing is though the Yankees sure seem to get the better end of bunk calls most time. Also bunk calls should'nt decide a game but it sure effects the momentum.

Just out of curiosty Angler whose your basketball teams? I have a gut feeling "your teams" have followed something similar along the lines like Lakers then Bulls then Lakers again.

I am a Lakers fan been since day 1 and will always be. If you must know these are the teams I am a big fan of.In there respective order :Twisted:

1 San Francisco 49ers
2 LA Lakers
3 New York Yankees
4 Pittsburgh Penguins

The Angler
10-22-2009, 12:57 PM
Sorry for the Tough Lose TD I was really hoping for a Yanks dodgers Series. I guess ill Quote Manny from his boston days" will get'em next year".

It must be hard especially when the Dodgers where considered the best team In the NL for a majority of the season. Maybe well see the Dodgers Yanks next year buddy:Wink:

SoCalGuy7
10-23-2009, 08:05 AM
Brian I know it is in your nature to act obnoxious when you argue your points and then later try to dumb it down when someone calls you on it, but the bottom line is there is no way you would have thrown out the post you did had the Dodgers held on in the 9th inning of game 4 and tied the series at 2-2. Come on would you have honestly said "Am I the only one here that is NOT surprised on how this series is going?" with the series being tied at 2? Of course you wouldn't have, no you woulda been like everyother hater and sat on your hands thinking "damn the Dodgers got home field advantage now, maybe they have a shot at taking this series". Instead you play the Monday morning quarterback roll and make some kind of lame blanket statement that you can't really stand behind just so you can get your little jab in? Ok well congrats I'll give you that, feel better now?

TD

I took an early shower isn't that acceptable...?:ROFL:

Here it is in a nutshell...

I have to say " they Suck" to keep you high expectation (low results) blue bloods in check because your heads are so far up in the clouds that reality and numbers aren't considered in your judgement...plain and simple...

My personal opinion is that if Holiday doesn't drop that easy linedrive, or Utley doesn't throw that double play ball away, the doyers wouldn't even have lasted that long....like I said, my opinion....

wellbilldancesays
10-23-2009, 08:45 AM
GoSeeCalGuy7 your posts/ debates are as weak as your white sox. While I do love to argue/ debate sports it's simply no fun with the ignorant.

Feel free to blast back with something in bold lettering to make your point.

The Angler
10-23-2009, 02:18 PM
GoSeeCalGuy7 your posts/ debates are as weak as your white sox. While I do love to argue/ debate sports it's simply no fun with the ignorant.

Feel free to blast back with something in bold lettering to make your point.

Yea Socalguy7 It not fun debating sports with Ignorant People that assume u like a certain team because of how good they are like being a fan of the Lakers , Then Liking the bulls when they had there run And going back to the lakers in the Shaq kobe days.

Ignorance IS BLISS:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::RO FL::ROFL::ROFL:

wellbilldancesays
10-23-2009, 02:44 PM
Ignorance IS BLISS:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::RO FL::ROFL::ROFL:

Yes, I've often envied your kind.

troutdog
10-25-2009, 12:19 AM
Wow this thread got kinda squirrley there jeez :LOL:

I think the FNN sports debate team needs to take a field trip and go fishing together so we don't actually start taking this too personally! :ROFL:

TD

The Angler
10-26-2009, 12:36 PM
Nice quick edited there buddy:ROFL: