PDA

View Full Version : Nothing But The Best?

Liteliner
10-15-2009, 12:22 PM
I just read an article from SARL website and things sound good. They are looking to stock only the best fish from now on. I might just hit it up for a few hours in the morning. Heres the link if anybody is interested on the article.

http://fishinglakes.com/sarl_big_news.htm

samgann93
10-15-2009, 12:29 PM
ya sounds like it could be a great season. im excited to see what it will bring. im gonna be at corona the beginning of november. they will be stocking a lot of fish for the openers.

Fisherman57
10-15-2009, 01:30 PM
I think they have positioned themselves for a good Trout season ahead........ Im gonna wait until the water gets a little cooler and then hopefully we'll schedule a TEAM 57 EVENT and catch some!

Rooster
10-15-2009, 01:53 PM
we will no longer stock the typical hatchery white meat stocker trout every lake puts into their water. Your demand for quality and exotic variety has been heard, LOUD AND CLEAR!!

This means full fins and tails, broad shoulders with proper body characteristics, rich and vivid body colors, deliciously flavored pink or ruby red meat, with rock hard bodies full of vigor, fight and line stripping fun.

Gotta love it! :Thumbs Up: FULL fins and Tails !!

saintarv
10-15-2009, 11:45 PM
we will no longer stock the typical hatchery white meat stocker trout every lake puts into their water. Your demand for quality and exotic variety has been heard, LOUD AND CLEAR!!

This means full fins and tails, broad shoulders with proper body characteristics, rich and vivid body colors, deliciously flavored pink or ruby red meat, with rock hard bodies full of vigor, fight and line stripping fun.

Gotta love it! :Thumbs Up: FULL fins and Tails !!

Ditto..............:LOL:

Troutman65
10-16-2009, 10:17 PM
The Jess Ranch trout were really nice trout.

The trout meat looked exactly like this photo provided by SARL on their web site

http://fishinglakes.com/RubyRedFilet.jpg

samgann93
10-16-2009, 10:23 PM
The Jess Ranch trout were really nice trout.

Did you get to see them stock? I saw some pics up on fishinglakes.com but wasnt sure if those were them.

Troutman65
10-16-2009, 10:37 PM
Did you get to see them stock? I saw some pics up on fishinglakes.com but wasnt sure if those were them.

I did see the Jess Ranch stock truck on Wed. when I drove out to check on the stocking. the Jess Ranch trout looked just like this. Another photo from the SARL web site.

http://fishinglakes.com/RubyReds.jpg

samgann93
10-16-2009, 10:39 PM
Oh thanks troutman65. I saw that pic on the website. Man they look like NICE fish. Just gotta wait a couple weeks and it should be game on at corona and sarl.

smokehound
10-20-2009, 05:23 PM
Wow, those fish look great! NOW this is how you get me to a pay lake.

samgann93
10-20-2009, 05:38 PM
looks like this could be the year for a record breaker. . .

or just a lot of quality fish will be caught.

TShaffer
10-20-2009, 06:41 PM
I'm stoked for this season already. I wanna get me some of those beautiful fish. Looks like some great quality coming in.

mil sonrisas
10-21-2009, 03:09 AM
Can't wait! Just started fishing a couple of months ago and have been waiting on trout season. Love the pink meat! ;)

troutdog
10-21-2009, 09:41 AM
Sarl is sure talking a good game, I can't wait to see what this season brings...with the economy the way it is other local pay lakes better step up their game if they want the business!

"LET THE TROUT WARS BEGIN!!!!" :Big Grin:

TD

Rooster
10-21-2009, 08:13 PM
Sarl is sure talking a good game, I can't wait to see what this season brings...with the economy the way it is other local pay lakes better step up their game if they want the business!

TD
I fished a competitor of SARL last season more then i actually fished SARL. And i gotta tell ya. Honestly! SARL won hands down last season. The quality, size and fight of those 3-5 lb tailwalkers i caught put the other lake to shame.
Those trout fight harder then a 10lb lloyd at the other lake
Lip Ripperz Z spoon was on fire, along with my old rusty bumble bee Roostertail :Envious:

Troutman65
10-21-2009, 08:37 PM
I fished a competitor of SARL last season more then i actually fished SARL. And i gotta tell ya. Honestly! SARL won hands down last season. The quality, size and fight of those 3-5 lb tailwalkers i caught put the other lake to shame.
Those trout fight harder then a 10lb lloyd at the other lake
Lip Ripperz Z spoon was on fire, along with my old rusty bumble bee Roostertail :Envious:

Nice . I am looking forward to landing my first DD trout this Season.

Troutman65
10-21-2009, 08:41 PM

TD

I like the way you think buddy.:Wink: