PDA

View Full Version : First Post.... Jenks Lake

Deyymonayy
10-15-2009, 10:39 AM
Hey everyone, this is my first post on the site, just wanted to say that this site has been super helpful already. I hit up Jenks Lake yesterday for the afternoon/ evening bite and threw everything but the kitchen sink. No love on the dough baits or worms:Crying:. I caught four smmmaaaaalllll bass on power worms, about eight inches, and I caught one small stocked trout on a yellow and white trout trap jig. Farmed about five on panther martins and thomas bouyants. Lake closed as of today for drive ins but walk ins are still allowed.

trail blazer
10-15-2009, 12:23 PM
Really nice 1st post bro,,,,be even better with pics:Smile:.

Xlnt job!!!!!!!

Fisherman57
10-15-2009, 02:41 PM
Hey everyone, this is my first post on the site, just wanted to say that this site has been super helpful already. I hit up Jenks Lake yesterday for the afternoon/ evening bite and threw everything but the kitchen sink. No love on the dough baits or worms:Crying:. I caught four smmmaaaaalllll bass on power worms, about eight inches, and I caught one small stocked trout on a yellow and white trout trap jig. Farmed about five on panther martins and thomas bouyants. Lake closed as of today for drive ins but walk ins are still allowed.

Nice report !Welcome to the board!
Keep em' coming!

sansou
10-15-2009, 04:59 PM
Welcome to the board and congrats on your first post with us!

Nice job on the trout.

Your screename reminds me of that Mel Brooks movie (History of World Pt. I)....with that character played by Harvey Korman: Count De Monay!

Insolent Flunky (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0058201/): Count Da Money!
Count de Monet (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0466327/): De Monet! Say it... Mo - nay! Say it with me, Mo - nay!

dfisher
10-15-2009, 05:02 PM
welcome !

Good catch, post pics!

SHAD MAN 09
10-15-2009, 05:26 PM
:Big Grin:nice report haven't heard much about there lately. sounds like I need to go hoof it back there.

idratherbfishin
10-16-2009, 07:05 PM
Welcome to FNN, nice report. Chartruse power bait always works for me. You gotta get waaaay out there in the middle of the lake. Tight lines -bfishin.