PDA

View Full Version : Art Berry Birthday Bash 10-12-2009

artberryfishing@yahoo.com
10-14-2009, 01:40 PM
After having three successful guide trips in a row and fourth planned for my birthday, I was incredibly surprised what Monday would bring. I had a late cancellation so I decided to take a few of my friends fishing that were foaming at the mouth over DVL action in recent weeks.

We let me tell you this lake never fails and the bite was more than spectacular. We caught smallmouths, largemouths, strippers and mean mouths to complete the DVL cycle.

I have attached some photos of the days catch for everyone to view. If you are looking for a great day of fun and lots of hook setting, then don't hesitate to call. The lake is planning to open sooner than you expect so book your trip before the fees increase. I will be running a special until the lake opens to boating so give me a call and lets book a trip.

Bass Wishes

Art Berry
Ph: 619-438-2620
Email: artberryfishing@yahoo.com
:EyePop::EyePop::EyePop::EyePop::EyePop::EyePop::E yePop:

HuskerRod
10-14-2009, 01:57 PM
Art,

What's a "Mean Mouth"?

huskerrod

HEMAN
10-14-2009, 01:57 PM
wow... damn.. aight my birthday is coming up soon too. i may have to get myself a sweet guide trip as a present..

Indo-angler
10-14-2009, 03:12 PM
So is mine! When is yours Heman?

Lets hit up DVL with Art!

HEMAN
10-14-2009, 03:52 PM
29th... any more October Bdays? lets get a group guide trip with Art!
Guess we should check if this is ok with him first. :Envious:

Indo-angler
10-14-2009, 04:04 PM
Alright, mine is the 28th! but the 29th would be a great day to go!

Maybe we only need one more birthday boy!

LunkerLover
10-14-2009, 04:16 PM
Art,

What's a "Mean Mouth"?

huskerrod

I think it's like a cross-bred "hybrid" fish .. like half spotted bass and half smallmouth :Smile: Supposedly BIG and fight like hell

HuskerRod
10-19-2009, 12:08 PM
I think it's like a cross-bred "hybrid" fish .. like half spotted bass and half smallmouth :Smile: Supposedly BIG and fight like hell

Thanks Lunkerlover!!!!

artberryfishing@yahoo.com
10-24-2009, 11:37 PM
To answer the question in regards to the meanmouth. A Meanmouth is a cross between a smallmouth and a spotted bass mostly found back east and they play a big role in many of the tour events. The ones ive been catching at DVL are a cross between a smallmouth and a largemouth and they are something else to get in the boat but once you do they are beautiful.
Bass Wishes, Art