PDA

View Full Version : STRIPERFEST,,,HEHEHE!!!!Let it begin

trail blazer
10-13-2009, 06:39 PM
Hey GARY/BOB hehehe,,,,,,,,Us BAKO boys sure are glad we finally get the chance to come down there and put a WOOPIN:LOL: on all our fellow striper gurus.

Was just talking to CUT BAIT and we agreed that with my SMARTS and his boat , We should be able to win all category,s Myself with heavy single fish and hvy 10 fish limit,,

And he shouldnt have any trouble at all winning the SMALLEST fish of the day category:LOL:

Sounds like weve already got it all wrapped up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Replies to this thread are MANDATORY!!LOL,,,JMO of course!!!!Dont be shy,,,lets have a little fun with this,,,BRING IT ON!!!!!

cutbait
10-13-2009, 06:57 PM
Years of analyzing Bob's posts and pilfering Gary's spots are just a samplin' of some "not so secret and covert" tactics we plan to execute.

Its gonna really be tough on the troll for you guys with my boat 100 ft off your stern..:LOL:

A good offense is,,,,, well always is a good offense.. HUH? :Confused: I am confusing myself. Just keep your eyes open for the charcoal Champion with two guys "hooked up" on fish!!!

Beware Staic boys.... The bako pig hunters are rolling into town!!

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/DSCN1888.jpg

trail blazer
10-13-2009, 06:59 PM
years of analyzing bob's posts and pilfering gary's spots are just a samplin' of some "not so secret and covert" tactics we plan to execute.

Its gonna really be tough on the troll for you guys with my boat 100 ft off your stern..:lol:

A good offense is,,,,, well always is a good offense.. Huh? :confused: I am confusing myself. Just keep your eyes open for the charcoal champion with two guys "hooked up" on fish!!!

Beware staic boys.... The bako pig hunters are rolling into town!!

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/dscn1888.jpg

ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!

karlow
10-13-2009, 09:53 PM
Ddam!
That pig cuts down on the crap talK!

I need a bigger boat!
A bigger stick.
I need to stop following Bob, and run you guys down ASAP!
That fish is not form Castiac I'm betting.

trail blazer
10-14-2009, 08:39 AM
Ddam!
That pig cuts down on the crap talK!

I need a bigger boat!
A bigger stick.
I need to stop following Bob, and run you guys down ASAP!
That fish is not form Castiac I'm betting.

Karlow,,,There are bigger stripers then that in castaic to be had,,But there wont be after myself and cutbait M,TY the lake of ALL the dd stripers this saturday,,,By the time the bako striper junkies load the boat sat evening the lake level will have dropped a foot
:Guns::Guns::Guns::Guns:

kpn
10-14-2009, 09:14 AM
karlow,,,there are bigger stripers then that in castaic to be had,,but there wont be after myself and cutbait m,ty the lake of all the dd stripers this saturday,,,by the time the bako striper junkies load the boat sat evening the lake level will have dropped a foot
:guns::guns::guns::guns:

whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring it on bro!!!!!!!!!!!!
You bako boys need our help to get that done????????????????:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl:

GeordyBass
10-14-2009, 11:05 AM
Karlow,,,There are bigger stripers then that in castaic to be had,,But there wont be after myself and cutbait M,TY the lake of ALL the dd stripers this saturday,,,By the time the bako striper junkies load the boat sat evening the lake level will have dropped a foot
:Guns::Guns::Guns::Guns:
Yeah Baby,,,lol,,,
Cough*cough*bako*sucks*cough*cough*,,,lol,,,

I'll load up in my little skiff really hardcore hahaha,,, There will be a pig caught by one of us kiddo you watch,,,lol,,,

Tip: Don't bring that striper and say you caught it at castaic....:Envious::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

cutbait
10-14-2009, 11:54 AM
Tip: Don't bring that striper and say you caught it at castaic....:Envious::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Well TB, they got us pegged on that idea. looks like they WILL be doing livewell checks. So no Friday night trip here, and transporting them south..

DANGGGIT!!

cutbait
10-14-2009, 11:57 AM
Were also going to crimp down the barbs' on our hooks to "handicap" ourselves.

Gary had asked us to do this when we signed up to help keep this thing competetive.

Just sayin' :Neener Neener:

trail blazer
10-14-2009, 12:04 PM
YEP,,,Crimping my barbs down right now:LOL:,,,,,,,you know,,,just to keep everything on a level playing field!!!!:Razz::Razz::Razz:

The BAKO boys are going to OWN :Dancing Banana::Dancing Banana::Dancing Banana::Dancing Banana::Dancing Banana:

gletemfeelsteelgary
10-14-2009, 12:17 PM
Hey GARY/BOB hehehe,,,,,,,,Us BAKO boys sure are glad we finally get the chance to come down there and put a WOOPIN:LOL: on all our fellow striper gurus.

Was just talking to CUT BAIT and we agreed that with my SMARTS and his boat , We should be able to win all category,s Myself with heavy single fish and hvy 10 fish limit,,

And he shouldnt have any trouble at all winning the SMALLEST fish of the day category:LOL:

Sounds like weve already got it all wrapped up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Replies to this thread are MANDATORY!!LOL,,,JMO of course!!!!Dont be shy,,,lets have a little fun with this,,,BRING IT ON!!!!!

Ahhhhhh yes, young grasshoppa and bait “snagging” padiwan !

If it’s smack you seek, then smack ye shall receive, and a weighty healthy heaping helping of smack that shall be !

By the end of this event and on that day, I will have taught you both “all that you know” but I will not have taught you “all that I know !”

AND: Little did you know that when I was trapsing in your backyard bako lairs, it was “just to catch my bait !..

FOR:
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/up_striper.jpg

I have come to the following conclusions:
Since your bringing YOUR smarts and HIS Boat, you may want to paint that boat “Schoolbus Yellow” and shorten the boat’s length entirely and wear one of those little helmets.

That just might ensure you that there will be no Cranial damage when your mind gets blown by the beatdown I serve you on this day.

I see above that you note that you will have the Heaviest limit/stringer ….
Be AWARE…I have posted your photo’s at all the local and area fish markets and told them to no longer sell you your weekly allotments of stripers so on this day you will be doomed to have to catch you own !

I hope that works out for you…

JUST, since I’m a nice guy, see me about 30 minutes after opening and I’ll sell you my smaller 5 lb fish that I am culling…..$12.45 a lb…..supply and demand….supply and demand.

Ha ha ha ha….at noon that price goes up to $14.95 so get ‘em while they’re hott !

Plus, for this favor you will therefore become my fish fillet Biatch !

I hope you forearm ain’t wore out from the night b4 cause ya gonna be fillet’ing my limit o’ fat stripey death !

Of course, I will offer you a chance to concede now and just be doomed to wash and wax my boat and truck for 4 weeks but that offer only goes to Scott, Mike will have to do my laundry as well !

A) Years of analyzing Bob's posts and pilfering Gary's spots are just a samplin' of some "not so secret and covert" tactics we plan to execute.

B) Its gonna really be tough on the troll for you guys with my boat 100 ft off your stern..:LOL:

C) A good offense is,,,,, well always is a good offense.. HUH? :Confused: I am confusing myself. Just keep your eyes open for the charcoal Champion with two guys "hooked up" on fish!!!

Beware Staic boys.... The bako pig hunters are rolling into town!!

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/DSCN1888.jpg
A) After all those years of posting myself, I have mastered the fine art of “diss-information !” Please use those powerbait “stitchin’g methods to your utmost advantage ! right in the lagoon for those pig stripers….

I hope not to see you in my ultra top secret jet ski area spot in your boat, I have
taken years to develop stealth trolling gear rigged onto a jet ski, you may think
I’m pleasure craft driving but I’ll be slaying them piggies while you watch me go
bendo !
In fact, that’s pretty much all your see all day……..is my wake….my fish tale
slapping your face followed by a gentle “backhand!” just to remind you where
your place is on the food chain !
Ha ha ha ha

B) PLEASE DO ! I love a moving target, I have 30 new DIAMOND jigs and I am eager for a hookup, I also have purchased a brand new lighter to be sure it lights quickly…..when I launch one of the ¼ sticks o’ Dynomite that I was saving for the next 4th of July….
Not to worry though, I am a nice guy, I’ll drive ya to the burn center…….after the
event !.....................

C) Good offense huh ? well I do happen to know 1st hand that your smell is
“offending” and I have taken a pool of money to buy you some soap, I fed ex’d
it to you today overnight….tracking # 9997 8887 2453 please use the bar of
soap, I wrote out some instructions for you !

As for the “Charcoal Champion”….Hmnnn, I’ll bring a few extra bags of
matchlight charcoal briquettes and dump ‘em onto your boat so we can have a
cookout on the water, since that boat aint eva’ seen any fish….we may as well
cook some on it !

Oh yeah, as for your fish above…..I guess you are a “shoe in” for that TROPHY !

SMALLEST FISH TROPHY !

P.S.

I love you : )

Ha ha ha ha ha ha
J.K…….OR maybe not ?
Ha ha ha ha !

Ohhhh Yeah….let the smack flow !

Wooo hoo hoo hoo….ha ha ha ha !

Yeee-haw !
Gary

cutbait
10-14-2009, 12:36 PM
Well done, and well put my friend. I especially like the matchlight/charcoal champion rant.

The date Oct 17th 2009 will go down in the annals of modern man as the date either the Bako boys or the Staic trollies ate the biggest slice o' humble pie in the pie factory.

We sure did miss you out at the duct last night. I mean TB and myself had to tie our own knots and take our own fish off the hook. Spoiled we are when you come down. Oh and you culling the "peanuts" from the herd before TB and I hookup with the bigger models.

Where is this TroutOnly? Was it not written in the initial post of this thread that all responses are Mandatory?

BTW, GARY, how dare you mention the sticthed powerbait technique? We discussed that in confidentiallity!

trail blazer
10-14-2009, 12:38 PM
Ahhhhhh yes, young grasshoppa and bait “snagging” padiwan !

If it’s smack you seek, then smack ye shall receive, and a weighty healthy heaping helping of smack that shall be !

By the end of this event and on that day, I will have taught you both “all that you know” but I will not have taught you “all that I know !”

AND: Little did you know that when I was trapsing in your backyard bako lairs, it was “just to catch my bait !..

FOR:
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/up_striper.jpg

I have come to the following conclusions:
Since your bringing YOUR smarts and HIS Boat, you may want to paint that boat “Schoolbus Yellow” and shorten the boat’s length entirely and wear one of those little helmets.

That just might ensure you that there will be no Cranial damage when your mind gets blown by the beatdown I serve you on this day.

I see above that you note that you will have the Heaviest limit/stringer ….
Be AWARE…I have posted your photo’s at all the local and area fish markets and told them to no longer sell you your weekly allotments of stripers so on this day you will be doomed to have to catch you own !

I hope that works out for you…

JUST, since I’m a nice guy, see me about 30 minutes after opening and I’ll sell you my smaller 5 lb fish that I am culling…..$12.45 a lb…..supply and demand….supply and demand.

Ha ha ha ha….at noon that price goes up to $14.95 so get ‘em while they’re hott !

Plus, for this favor you will therefore become my fish fillet Biatch !

I hope you forearm ain’t wore out from the night b4 cause ya gonna be fillet’ing my limit o’ fat stripey death !

Of course, I will offer you a chance to concede now and just be doomed to wash and wax my boat and truck for 4 weeks but that offer only goes to Scott, Mike will have to do my laundry as well !

A) After all those years of posting myself, I have mastered the fine art of “diss-information !” Please use those powerbait “stitchin’g methods to your utmost advantage ! right in the lagoon for those pig stripers….

I hope not to see you in my ultra top secret jet ski area spot in your boat, I have
taken years to develop stealth trolling gear rigged onto a jet ski, you may think
I’m pleasure craft driving but I’ll be slaying them piggies while you watch me go
bendo !
In fact, that’s pretty much all your see all day……..is my wake….my fish tale
slapping your face followed by a gentle “backhand!” just to remind you where
your place is on the food chain !
Ha ha ha ha

B) PLEASE DO ! I love a moving target, I have 30 new DIAMOND jigs and I am eager for a hookup, I also have purchased a brand new lighter to be sure it lights quickly…..when I launch one of the ¼ sticks o’ Dynomite that I was saving for the next 4th of July….
Not to worry though, I am a nice guy, I’ll drive ya to the burn center…….after the
event !.....................

C) Good offense huh ? well I do happen to know 1st hand that your smell is
“offending” and I have taken a pool of money to buy you some soap, I fed ex’d
it to you today overnight….tracking # 9997 8887 2453 please use the bar of
soap, I wrote out some instructions for you !

As for the “Charcoal Champion”….Hmnnn, I’ll bring a few extra bags of
matchlight charcoal briquettes and dump ‘em onto your boat so we can have a
cookout on the water, since that boat aint eva’ seen any fish….we may as well
cook some on it !

Oh yeah, as for your fish above…..I guess you are a “shoe in” for that TROPHY !

SMALLEST FISH TROPHY !

P.S.

I love you : )

Ha ha ha ha ha ha
J.K…….OR maybe not ?
Ha ha ha ha !

Ohhhh Yeah….let the smack flow !

Wooo hoo hoo hoo….ha ha ha ha !

Yeee-haw !
Gary

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Im speechless,,LOL
NICEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:Worship:

Of course the KUDOS only apply to your writing abillitys,,

:Neener Neener::Neener Neener::Neener Neener::Neener Neener::Neener Neener::Neener Neener:

karlow
10-14-2009, 12:49 PM
There is a whole lot of whole lot of smak talk here!
I hope you guys are ready to man up and put the steal to some stripies this time.
It seems to me were are tralking about the same bunch of limp rods that got totaly B-slapped my little miss Stripie at the Striper Bowl.
Short memories boyz?
It was a total wast of gas, we ended up with about three fish for the lot of us.
It was sad, long faces draging their tails and rods behind them all the way down the hill.

Don't let this happen again!
Lets get some payback. It is time to thin the heard.
It is time to make Castic a safe place for LMB, and shad alike.
A lake where trout only have men and birds to fear.
Don't let those jail bird fish use for their bitches again!

My PB this year is only 5.5lbs, it's time to double down Boyz.

cutbait
10-14-2009, 01:34 PM
There is a whole lot of whole lot of smak talk here!
I hope you guys are ready to man up and put the steal to some stripies this time.
It seems to me were are tralking about the same bunch of limp rods that got totaly B-slapped my little miss Stripie at the Striper Bowl.
Short memories boyz?
It was a total wast of gas, we ended up with about three fish for the lot of us.
It was sad, long faces draging their tails and rods behind them all the way down the hill.

Don't let this happen again!
Lets get some payback. It is time to thin the heard.
It is time to make Castic a safe place for LMB, and shad alike.
A lake where trout only have men and birds to fear.
Don't let those jail bird fish use for their bitches again!

My PB this year is only 5.5lbs, it's time to double down Boyz.

Best post of all!

gletemfeelsteelgary
10-14-2009, 02:59 PM
Well done, and well put my friend. I especially like the matchlight/charcoal champion rant.

The date Oct 17th 2009 will go down in the annals of modern man as the date either the Bako boys or the Staic trollies ate the biggest slice o' humble pie in the pie factory.

We sure did miss you out at the duct last night. I mean TB and myself had to tie our own knots and take our own fish off the hook. Spoiled we are when you come down. Oh and you culling the "peanuts" from the herd before TB and I hookup with the bigger models.

Where is this TroutOnly? Was it not written in the initial post of this thread that all responses are Mandatory?

BTW, GARY, how dare you mention the sticthed powerbait technique? We discussed that in confidentiallity!

When I hit da duct…..
With…. U two
I tie Ur knots
Cause U both haven’t a clue !
On what ta tie !...
On what ta do !

Because I want to make sure
U don’t lose dem feesh !
Cause I’ll use those suckas for bait at MY lake
N’ Make U both my B*^%$

When I cast dat lil jailbird out
That U worked so hard to land
But that poor lil ‘ol Jailbird
Ain’t dat much bigger than my hand !

But that just works out good
When I fish N Ur backyard
N your hood

Cause it aint nothing’ but a thang for me
I’ll shed da blood o’ plenty….
Just U wait N’ see !

When I outfish’ U both this sat –ur –day
For me it will be a nothing but anotha’ Slay-day

I hope U both don’t cry
When U hear my stories ?…
My stories they’re not white lies !
You’ll both know I aint a messin’ round
When U see fish after fish Die !

When I excecute my fishing Prowess..
U’ll see me coming round the curve !
Cause then I’ll lay my smack talk’n down N’ down real deep !
An' You’ll know that you both been served !

-G

cutbait
10-14-2009, 03:36 PM
When I hit da duct…..
With…. U two
I tie Ur knots
Cause U both haven’t a clue !
On what ta tie !...
On what ta do !

Because I want to make sure
U don’t lose dem feesh !
Cause I’ll use those suckas for bait at MY lake
N’ Make U both my B*^%$

When I cast dat lil jailbird out
That U worked so hard to land
But that poor lil ‘ol Jailbird
Ain’t dat much bigger than my hand !

But that just works out good
When I fish N Ur backyard
N your hood

Cause it aint nothing’ but a thang for me
I’ll shed da blood o’ plenty….
Just U wait N’ see !

When I outfish’ U both this sat –ur –day
For me it will be a nothing but anotha’ Slay-day

I hope U both don’t cry
When U hear my stories ?…
My stories they’re not white lies !
You’ll both know I aint a messin’ round
When U see fish after fish Die !

When I excecute my fishing Prowess..
U’ll see me coming round the curve !
Cause then I’ll lay my smack talk’n down N’ down real deep !
An' You’ll know that you both been served !

-G

Now how can I compete against that

gletemfeelsteelgary
10-14-2009, 03:53 PM
Now how can I compete against that
thus making ME the "Victor !"....oh....but then again...you should be used to that !

Ha ha ha ha......

I think if you look up green eggs and ham
You'll find a rhyme to describe the slayer that I am !

Cause I will catch them in the rain
And I will bleed them…again and again !

If you want to watch me kill them
Keep a close eye !

Cause when I let ‘em feel the steel
Theyr’e all gonna Dieeeeeeeee!

Don’t ya be bringin’ no Knife to no Gunfight now

Ha ha ha ha ha..

…..Now Batting……..

Scott….

Trailblazer….youre UP !

Yeeee-haw !

trail blazer
10-14-2009, 05:41 PM
thus making ME the "Victor !"....oh....but then again...you should be used to that !

Ha ha ha ha......

I think if you look up green eggs and ham
You'll find a rhyme to describe the slayer that I am !

Cause I will catch them in the rain
And I will bleed them…again and again !

If you want to watch me kill them
Keep a close eye !

Cause when I let ‘em feel the steel
Theyr’e all gonna Dieeeeeeeee!

Don’t ya be bringin’ no Knife to no Gunfight now

Ha ha ha ha ha..

…..Now Batting……..

Scott….

Trailblazer….youre UP !

Yeeee-haw !

:Rolls Eyes:

Dude,,,were gonna WOOP ya so bad, your not going to know weather to be,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HAPPY,,,G LAD or SAD!!!!!!!!!
Were going to make feeltheSTEEL,,
see whats really REAL!!!

When its all done and said,,,you,l be left,,,SCRATCHING YOUR HEAD,,
WHY?
Cause you,l be feeling all gloomy and left shaking,,

from that BAKO style WOOPING and SPANKING

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:Death2Above::Death2Above::Death 2Above:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

trail blazer
10-14-2009, 08:34 PM
O,,And by the way,
The only thing i find when i look up GREEN EGGS AND HAM,,Is that it will be great side dishes to go with the crow for all you STAICans,,once you realise that YOU,V BEEN OWN,D,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, BY ALL US BAKANS

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:Sissy Fight:

trail blazer
10-15-2009, 06:15 PM
UUU OOOOOOOOO What have i done,,,The things ive been saying has really got us BAKO boys UNDER THE GUN:LOL:

Before us bako boys wake up and GO,,,,We just might need to pick up some HUMBLE PIE and CROW

Beacuse between the crack of the GUN,,,And when its all DONE,if the bako boys cant make it happen ,,and put on a show,,then FEELTHESTEELGARY and the CASTAICans ,,will be delivering the last BLOW:Embarrassed:.

TRAIL BLAZER

gletemfeelsteelgary
10-16-2009, 09:27 AM
UUU OOOOOOOOO What have i done,,,The things ive been saying has really got us BAKO boys UNDER THE GUN:LOL:

Before us bako boys wake up and GO,,,,We just might need to pick up some HUMBLE PIE and CROW

Beacuse between the crack of the GUN,,,And when its all DONE,if the bako boys cant make it happen ,,and put on a show,,then FEELTHESTEELGARY and the CASTAICans ,,will be delivering the last BLOW:Embarrassed:.

TRAIL BLAZER
Aww, your words are so nice and yet they are true
We won’t be responsible for the schoolin’ we deliver to you !

You say we’ll be delivering last blow…
Well we’re gonna hit ya hard…
hit ya often….
And hit you down real low !

Don’t you worry none now….and don’t you fret
Cause we’re the meanest mo’ fo’ stripa’ slaya’s you will have ever met. !

You will be the recipient of a schooli’n that will be for sure !
But for the spanki’n you’ll receive, there is no cure !

Woo-hoo hoohoo ha ha ha ha !

(just in case anyone takes this seriously-we’re just messin about !......or are we ?)

Ha ha ha ha
Gary

trail blazer
10-16-2009, 07:39 PM
This thread has been a hoot,,,Hope to meet youall there ,,goodnight ,,SEE YA IN THE MORN AT THE RAMP:Big Grin:

trail blazer
10-18-2009, 03:14 PM
Aww, your words are so nice and yet they are true
We won’t be responsible for the schoolin’ we deliver to you !

You say we’ll be delivering last blow…
Well we’re gonna hit ya hard…
hit ya often….
And hit you down real low !

Don’t you worry none now….and don’t you fret
Cause we’re the meanest mo’ fo’ stripa’ slaya’s you will have ever met. !

You will be the recipient of a schooli’n that will be for sure !
But for the spanki’n you’ll receive, there is no cure !

Woo-hoo hoohoo ha ha ha ha !

(just in case anyone takes this seriously-we’re just messin about !......or are we ?)

Ha ha ha ha
Gary

HE HE HA HA HO HO HEEE HEEE HEEEEE

:Neener Neener::Neener Neener::Neener Neener::Neener Neener::Neener Neener:

gary you kick,d our butts so b,,,,,,,,,OOO WAIT,,,,,,,,,,,THATS RIGHT ,,,i almost forgot,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WE DIDNT GET OUR BUTTS KICKED:LOL::Neener Neener::Neener Neener::Neener Neener::Neener Neener::Neener Neener::Neener Neener::Neener Neener::Neener Neener::Neener Neener:,Those striper tacos and steak and zuke,s we had last night was GREAT!!!!!!!!! HOW WAS YOUR HUMBLE PIE and CROW???????????:LOL:.

karlow
10-19-2009, 02:57 PM
Props to the victors!
The Baker Boz came to our back yard and got the JOB done!
Well done guys!

Next time.

Hey Bob only out fished us 4 to 1 this time.
We are getting better! Next time we will have to creep deeper.

It was nice seeing all you fellow mad-dog-fish-hounds!

KP