10-12-2009, 09:56 PM
jesus saves

Frenchy
10-12-2009, 11:55 PM
looks like i might have found a new buddy lol

what lakes etc do you fish

IncredibleHuck
10-13-2009, 12:02 AM
Come back out this way and fish my local spots! LOL I never did fish that local creek you were telling me about down your way.

I'll have to let you know when Rick and I fish. You're more then welcome to join us. Maybe do some tubing some time?

If you want PM your number I don't have it anymore. Mines still the same.

Jason

ghetto dad
10-13-2009, 04:27 PM
lmao....good luck with the date search homie....

GD

HEMAN
10-13-2009, 04:35 PM
sup man.. hit me up sometime, i'm down to go fishing with ya. i still have that foot trolling i bought from you a while back.

Frenchy
10-13-2009, 06:41 PM
ya hit me up sometime we can go out and catch fishys NO HOMO

ghetto dad
10-14-2009, 04:48 AM
ghettodad i wanna fish with you sometime. no homo:ROFL:

heman sounds good.
ill prolly start putting up requests in the rendezvous section before im going fishing.

hey, this is the fishing network!!!!!

:ROFL::ROFL:Sounds fun brother..hopefully I am "reasonably skilled" enough for you tho!!

Take care man

GD

vanillagurilla
10-14-2009, 07:56 AM
ive fished just about every peice of water in so cal except skinner and berett. my gears not the best but i know what im doin. u need a partner one day hit me up. im not working right now so im fishing olmoast everyday.

Poxy Boggards
10-14-2009, 09:48 AM
It's like a bromance add...

Hey BabyKiller,

MWM, located in Fullerton, Fish every week, Fish Irvine, SARL, Carona often during trout season. Also like to hit up a couple of San Bernardino trout Derby's every season.
Don't do much bass/crappie fishing, but I did manage a very solid 2# Crappie over the summer.

Do some catfisihing and Halibut Hunting in the summer. Been fishing down in Newport this whole summer probably twice a week.

Let me know if you want to go troll the Vine sometime. Love trolling the Vine.
Always down to meet a new fishing buddy, and have someone to call before heading out.

We have a group of folks heading to SARL tomorrow for the trout opener, join us if you can. Shoot me a PM next time your planning a trip.

Wes
Poxy Boggards

HelloBendo420
10-14-2009, 10:41 AM
i wanna be down fellas:ROFL::ROFL:
i'm in brea if anyone wants to meet up for skinner, or any other lake within 1.5hours.

~larissa
10-14-2009, 07:16 PM
I was just tellin myself I need to fish more often and here you've got yourself a boat. I have to warn you though... you'll have to tie my lines and bait my hook. The smell of fish on my hands makes me sick :Envious:

...but really though, i need to get out again and fish the high seas. The bonitos are callin for me :Wink:

GeordyBass
10-14-2009, 09:23 PM
Hahaha nice boat good luck in ur search bro,,,

Danny300
10-14-2009, 11:50 PM
wow...what great qualities in a fisherman! If you don't have luck here try e-harmony. I found alot of ninjas that way..... Good luck!

duce
10-15-2009, 06:12 AM
Im in Pomona! Hit me up!

Koshaw
10-15-2009, 08:51 AM
Heyas! SWM I am in West LA and can get to any lake in the Southland in 1-2 hrs.

I have also been looking for a fishing buddy.

I have fished Irvine, SARL, Corona, Big Bear, Jenks, Pyramid, Bishop/Eastern Sierras, NC, VA, etc.

My usual days off are Sunday/Monday but I can arrange for any other weekday off (Tuesday-Friday) with a few days notice as work is VERY flexible.

I mostly fish for trout, but also have caught bass, catfish, crappie, blue gill, red ear, perch, halibut, tom cod, sculpin, sea trout, spots, various rock fish, etc. Am always willing to learn new tecniques to catch more fish/trade tips.

PM me =)

Chuck