PDA

View Full Version : NiNja FiShInG @ CoUrSe --kOhLeR HoNeY HoLe--

Owner626
10-12-2009, 03:11 PM
My brother and I decided to hit up the course for sum LMB fishing.
Arrived around 12Pm. Fished every Hole for about twenty minutes.
Every hole produced fish. Fatt LMB. Most Produced @ kOhLeR HoNeY HoLe ! ! !

Fishing..

Berkley 8 lbs Monofilament
Shimano baitcaster / 6'6 Clarus Rod
Gary Yamamoto 6.5 inch Cut Tails / 5 inch Senkos
Size 4 Owner Hooks

LunkerLover
10-12-2009, 03:16 PM
Sa-weet! Sounds like a GREAT night! :Cool: I hit-up my honey hole during the day on Sunday , but only got 4 ... Good job bro! :Wink:

madbass
10-12-2009, 03:52 PM
nice picutres and reports!!!!

Owner626
10-12-2009, 04:07 PM
Sa-weet! Sounds like a GREAT night! :Cool: I hit-up my honey hole during the day on Sunday , but only got 4 ... Good job bro! :Wink:

Once you find the Hole. You really dont want to shake the spot. But then again you dont want to outt-fish the hole.. .

Owner 626

BigHorseFarm
10-12-2009, 04:25 PM
Once you find the Hole. You really dont want to shake the spot. But then again you dont want to outt-fish the hole.. .

Owner 626

So these are for keeping and eating? Seems like with CPR you could fish forever.

Owner626
10-12-2009, 04:36 PM
so these are for keeping and eating? Seems like with cpr you could fish forever.

no no ...

Strictly catch and release with all my fish especially lmb....

skunkmaster
10-12-2009, 06:40 PM
Nice fish and I like the ninja vest too! :Wink:

Owner626
10-12-2009, 06:56 PM
Nice fish and I like the ninja vest too! :Wink:

Lol Thanks....
It was passed on to me.for some mula..

You can see my Senkos falling out in one of the pictures..LOL...

OwNeR 626

fishmounter
10-12-2009, 07:27 PM
Nice photos, nice bass, but lousy report. Don't post your ninja fishing in "Freshwater Reports" section unless you tell us where you are legally fishing. All you "Ninja" guys could be fishing in a Largemouth Bass brood stock pen at a fish hatchery for all we know. If you want to show your photos of the nice fish you caught, just post them in the "Photos" section. Fishing reports are for just that...telling the reading fishermen where and when the fish are biting etc..

skylarjames2009
10-12-2009, 07:54 PM
Those guys are fat for golf course bass i like that !!
Nice catch

Owner626
10-12-2009, 07:57 PM
Those guys are fat for golf course bass i like that !!
Nice catch

HECK yeah.Of course they get super fatt...
Just the other night we went once more..and my brother landed a 10 Plus LMB....Im preety sure he posted it on here.....

mickeysindahouse
10-12-2009, 08:15 PM
Nice photos, nice bass, but lousy report. Don't post your ninja fishing in "Freshwater Reports" section unless you tell us where you are legally fishing. All you "Ninja" guys could be fishing in a Largemouth Bass brood stock pen at a fish hatchery for all we know. If you want to show your photos of the nice fish you caught, just post them in the "Photos" section. Fishing reports are for just that...telling the reading fishermen where and when the fish are biting etc..

Would you like some GPS coordinates to go with that? Perhaps a ride and a lots of tips while you fish? You're a friggin' joke! :ROFL: Put in your own time and find your own fish! It'll feel much more rewarding than poaching someone's honey hole.

Until ninjas get their own designated Ninja Sub-Forum these reports belong in Fresh/Saltwater report sections depending on the body of water ninja'd.

Nice work out there Owner626! Keep this honey hole on the low and milk it 'till your thumbs swell up from lipping the lunkers. Keep 'em coming.

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/picture.php?albumid=362&pictureid=2962

Owner626
10-12-2009, 08:22 PM
would you like some gps coordinates to go with that? Perhaps a ride and a lots of tips while you fish? You're a friggin' joke! :rofl: Put in your own time and find your own fish! It'll feel much more rewarding than poaching somone's honey hole.

Until ninjas get their own designated ninja sub-forum these reports belong in fresh/saltwater report sections depending on the body of water ninja'd.

Nice work out there owner626! Keep this honey hole on the low and milk it 'till your thumbs swell up from lipping the lunkers. Keep 'em coming.

thats right...thanks and good looking out mickey!!
Ninja fishing no doubt.

Dr. MindBendo
10-12-2009, 09:14 PM
Would you like some GPS coordinates to go with that? Perhaps a ride and a lots of tips while you fish? You're a friggin' joke! :ROFL: Put in your own time and find your own fish! It'll feel much more rewarding than poaching somone's honey hole.

Until ninjas get their own designated Ninja Sub-Forum these reports belong in Fresh/Saltwater report sections depending on the body of water ninja'd.

Nice work out there Owner626! Keep this honey hole on the low and milk it 'till your thumbs swell up from lipping the lunkers. Keep 'em coming.

Hell yeah Ninja's Fo Life Mickey!!! Fishmounter needs to stay home and drink some prune juice while watching some Matlock. lol :ROFL:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
10-12-2009, 09:48 PM

hahaha..true ninjas know where to post...keep it d*l..ninja please?

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
10-12-2009, 09:59 PM
Would you like some GPS coordinates to go with that? Perhaps a ride and a lots of tips while you fish? You're a friggin' joke! :ROFL: Put in your own time and find your own fish! It'll feel much more rewarding than poaching somone's honey hole.

why jump on fish mounter? you guys don't get it....these post are watched and read by anyone including dfg...there is places for these post, you'll find it trust me..about a ninja forum are you serious? how hollywood do you wanna advertise this?

http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx200/motopuaina/motivator4b68ae5a9e991908f83dabe-1.jpg
YOU BROKE THE FIRST RULE OF NINJA FISHING
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx200/motopuaina/SKULLhearnoevilseenoevilspeaknoe-3.jpg

mickeysindahouse
10-12-2009, 10:44 PM
why jump on fish mounter? you guys don't get it....these post are watched and read by anyone including dfg...there is places for these post, you'll find it trust me..about a ninja forum are you serious? how hollywood do you wanna advertise this?

When have you seen me put up a ninja report with a recognizable background? True ninjas NEVER disclose their location, we only fool the FOOLS into believing we've been at certain places.

Our own sub-forum, yeah I'd love to have one but of course that'll never happen on any existing forums due to the taboo of ninja fishing. IMHO posting a ninja report in the "freshwater reports" or "pictures" section doesn't mask or hide the obvious from DFG or the police in any rational way.

You wanna follow true code of silence? Never again post a report with a night fish on any forum. That's true silence! As for me, I'll continue breaking the rules and posting with completely black backgrounds (PHOTOSHOP!) and lunkers that may cross my path in the wee hours of the night. :Envious:

sansou
10-12-2009, 10:51 PM

X 2. :Thumbs Up:

mickeysindahouse
10-12-2009, 11:03 PM
X 2. :Thumbs Up:

Here's an idea! Perhaps there should be a POACHERS Sub-Forum.

This can be the place where we can all put up detailed pictures with all the goodies -body of water, lure used, date/time, GPS coordinates, and placemarkers to help identify exact spots too (perhaps a little #57 at "the spots").

(Fishmounter, please don't take offense to the comment of putting in your own time and finding your own spots. It wasn't directed at "you" but rather to all the lurkers that use forums to see what's "hot" and "where" so they can hit up the local park with 10 poles and 2 buckets and no license in sight. City parks get enough poaching as is, I don't think they need any more help from us on the web.)

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
10-12-2009, 11:09 PM
When have you seen me put up a ninja report with a recognizable background? True ninjas NEVER disclose their location, we only fool the FOOLS into believing we've been at certain places.

Our own sub-forum, yeah I'd love to have one but of course that'll never happen on any existing forums due to the taboo of ninja fishing. IMHO posting a ninja report in the "freshwater reports" or "pictures" section doesn't mask or hide the obvious from DFG or the police in any rational way.

You wanna follow true code of silence? Never again post a report with a night fish on any forum. That's true silence! As for me, I'll continue breaking the rules and posting with completely black backgrounds (PHOTOSHOP!) and lunkers that may cross my path in the wee hours of the night. :Envious:

don't take it the wrong way bro, yes i do read your reports cool comic back grounds and what not...but i do say this again that this is not the place to put your report...true silence get in the sleepwalkers forum for ninjas by ninjas...

mickeysindahouse
10-12-2009, 11:13 PM
...true silence get in the sleepwalkers forum for ninjas by ninjas...
No offense taken. But...?:Confused:?:Confused:? you lost me dude.

dfisher
10-12-2009, 11:14 PM
must.....have.....ninja....forum for ninja topics... :Razz:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
10-12-2009, 11:15 PM
mick pm sent...no lurkers or poachers to worry about..

mickeysindahouse
10-12-2009, 11:18 PM
mick pm sent...no lurkers or poachers to worry about..
Meh, I'll pass. I prefer reporting & letting ALL the lurkers/poachers drool NOT knowing where I catch my fish. :Envious: Thanks tough.

fishmounter
10-12-2009, 11:20 PM
Mickey... No hey man, I don't ninja, and I am glad you guys can go out at night and have fun and catch some nice fish. (believe me I've snuck into many lakes at night, more than you could imagine, got the Lake Matthews snake bite scar to prove it.) But some of us guys here on FNN are just getting tired at seeing all these pics of fish taken at night by guys sneaking into closed waters. Why are you so insistent at posting them under the "Reports" section rather than the "Photos" section? Are you worried that not as many people will see your pics? Maybe we should ask the site moderator/owner...

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
10-12-2009, 11:20 PM
Meh, I'll pass. I prefer reporting & letting ALL the lurkers/poachers drool NOT knowing where I catch my fish. :Envious: Thanks tough.

no worries...you still going to the woods?

mickeysindahouse
10-12-2009, 11:31 PM
Why are you so insistent at posting them under the "Reports" section rather than the "Photos" section? Are you worried that not as many people will see your pics? Maybe we should ask the site moderator/owner...
Sorry to hear about your battle wound. Sounds like you know the rush. :LOL: I'm not insistent, per se, but I just feel that whether an outing happens during day or night it's still a "report." So long as its got a story line, pics and info on tackle used it should be considered a report. Come to think of it I don't really care for a Ninja sub forum.

I'm especially not worried about how many people view my ninja or daytime reports. In fact, I don't think I've posted up any ninja reports on this site for certain reasons...so no, I'm not looking for glory otherwise I'd be posting my every ninja sessions on this VERY busy forum.

no worries...you still going to the woods?
Ya know it!!! :Wink:

SkipperDick
10-13-2009, 11:57 AM
IMHO.........ahhhh......forget it. Let's go fishing!! Hey Jeff, you still good for DVL with Lunker and Myself? Give me a call Brother and let me know. Peace.

SkipperDick

fishmounter
10-13-2009, 03:20 PM
SkipperDick, Check your PM...

SkipperDick
10-13-2009, 04:13 PM
SkipperDick, Check your PM...

PM Sent Jeff

LunkerLover
10-13-2009, 04:21 PM
PM Sent Jeff

...don't leave me out, guys ... :Crying:

SkipperDick
10-13-2009, 09:14 PM
...don't leave me out, guys ... :Crying:

Now why would we do that?

DarkShadow
10-13-2009, 09:46 PM
gReAt rEpOrT! I think your keyboard is broken though.

In his Buke Myōmokushō, military historian Hanawa Hokinoichi writes of the ninja:

“ They travelled in disguise to other territories to judge the situation of the enemy, they would inveigle their way into the midst of the enemy to discover gaps, and enter enemy castles to set them on fire, and carried out assassinations, arriving in secret. ”

I can only imagine ninjas in ancient Japan taking pictures of their exploits and posting them all over ancient temple walls. :ROFL:

RedKnight
10-13-2009, 10:00 PM
You forgot to take your "authentic whatever gear" sticker of your hat......

Owner626
10-13-2009, 11:49 PM

In his Buke Myōmokushō, military historian Hanawa Hokinoichi writes of the ninja:

I can only imagine ninjas in ancient Japan taking pictures of their exploits and posting them all over ancient temple walls. :ROFL:

wHAT REpORT/ ??

jerryG
10-14-2009, 01:12 AM

In ancient times their was a strong code of silence and the Ninjas used their swords to scratch out the backrounds. the rules were much different back then and in many ways better..Rule #1 anyone caught poaching the spot was decapitated immediately to prevent any future damage to the spot.

JerryG

mickeysindahouse
10-14-2009, 07:02 AM
In ancient times their was a strong code of silence and the Ninjas used their swords to scratch out the backrounds. the rules were much different back then and in many ways better..Rule #1 anyone caught poaching the spot was decapitated immediately to prevent any future damage to the spot.

JerryG
Beautifully worded. :Thumbs Up:

LunkerLover
10-14-2009, 02:28 PM

Wow RedKnight .... that's shiittalkin at its finest ... way to follow the golden rule ... :Thumbs Up:

Owner626
10-14-2009, 07:11 PM

why would it matter.??

You can take what ever you want off your fitted hats..

owner626

Owner626
10-14-2009, 07:12 PM

why would it matter.??
You can take what ever you want off your fitted hats..

owner626

GeordyBass
10-16-2009, 03:45 PM
I like you Avatar.

RedKnight
10-18-2009, 09:37 PM
Wow RedKnight .... that's shiittalkin at its finest ... way to follow the golden rule ... :Thumbs Up:

Thanks InstigatingLover..... way to stay on top of the regulating.