PDA

View Full Version : san dimas resvior

duce
10-11-2009, 04:01 PM
Has anyone fished the san dimas reservoir? I remember as a kid hearing that people were pulling bass and trout from it. On the DFG website it says it is still planted. Is this true?

old pudd fisher
10-11-2009, 04:09 PM
Heck I used to fish when I was a teenager but never did catch any thier. that was in the late 1960's. I forgot all about it. I would like to know too.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
10-11-2009, 05:39 PM
sup o.p.f? the backside of the pudd????ninja spot? i would keep this between us 3...sssshhhhhhh...

bsp
10-11-2009, 05:51 PM
Wasn't that place drained or something and then refilled a few years ago?

gotstofish
10-11-2009, 05:56 PM
Last there in 85ish.They used to stock trout there back then.Friend caught a huge carp also.They do drain that place every now and then.Haven't been there forever,brought back old memories.Oh ya car got broken into and stole my radio never put another radio in that car because I like to fish more then listen to radio and no more broken windows after that.

old pudd fisher
10-11-2009, 06:00 PM
B*G*H I had to get my oxygen tanks topped off today and went by the slum lake on my way home around noon and didn't see any one their. I wanted to just say hi to you and that dirty mexican. Sorry I missed you guys....other times. Been years ago fishing that San Diams dam.

old pudd fisher
10-11-2009, 06:36 PM
Last there in 85ish.They used to stock trout there back then.Friend caught a huge carp also.They do drain that place every now and then.Haven't been there forever,brought back old memories.Oh ya car got broken into and stole my radio never put another radio in that car because I like to fish more then listen to radio and no more broken windows after that.

Thats to bad about your car being broken in to, even in the eightys. Now days I don't even park off the road and hike in the San Gabriel MTS. any more.