PDA

View Full Version : Last Chance is Moved and Open

megan@lastchance
10-11-2009, 03:41 PM
Hey everyone, got the store moved last week (tues thru thurs). We are back open. Stop by and see the new shop, we are still getting organized but everything is up. Will post some pics as soon as I get time to take them.

New address:

3356 Wentworth Dr.

From old shop go South on Sanderson, 2 stoplights down on right hand side. Right before railroad tracks. New plaza, Chicago Pizza and Liquor store (most known stores in here).

Can't wait to see you all!!!

From what I hear the ramp is looking good :Big Grin:

Megan

low dsrt jon
10-12-2009, 05:53 AM
Congratulations Megan, I hope it all went smoothly and your future will be bright and profitable.:Big Grin:

ifishinxs
10-21-2009, 07:31 AM
Hey everyone, got the store moved last week (tues thru thurs). We are back open. Stop by and see the new shop, we are still getting organized but everything is up. Will post some pics as soon as I get time to take them.

New address:

3356 Wentworth Dr.

From old shop go South on Sanderson, 2 stoplights down on right hand side. Right before railroad tracks. New plaza, Chicago Pizza and Liquor store (most known stores in here).

Can't wait to see you all!!!

From what I hear the ramp is looking good :Big Grin:

Megan

Nice move Megan. I bet you saved a bundle in monthly rent.

I think alot of people owe you big time for helping with the push to get the launch ramp extended.

Things are great here in Cedar City...Retirement is the best. Say HI to the guys at the shop for me..Tell Gabe that the trout fishing is off the hook up here and the big holdovers are on the chew.

Bob

diamondbear
10-21-2009, 01:22 PM
I went to Last Chance B.T. last weekend and what a good setup of inventory . Well organized and something for everyone , even salt water inv. and lobster hoop nets also . The people working there are very knowledgable on whats happening on the bite and what works . GREAT STORE and location . [ but you need a Big Bluegill for your tank , ha ] // db

Matt_Magnone
10-21-2009, 06:10 PM
im thinkin in addition to a 'gill we need a smallmouth or striper