PDA

View Full Version : Another Perfect Day @ DVL w/ Art Berry

'MonBack
10-10-2009, 10:02 AM
Since hiring Art back in March, I've been successfully fishing DVL throughout the post-spawn and summer bites. Now that the seasons have changed, I couldn't wait to hire him again. As usual, a guided tour of DVL with Art Berry never dissapoints.

Even though the quantity and quality of fish didn't surpass my first experience, we still did well. At the end of the day, we boated over 20 fish. Unfortunately, one of our guys was having a rough day and was broken off on three huge fish...never got to see or weigh them. But that's only half the trip...

When you hire Art, you're not only guaranteed a world class fishing experience, but also the knowledge and experience that will always lead to future, productive trips. If you're having a tough time at DVL, grab a buddy or two and book a trip with Art. His fees are very reasonable and I guarantee, it'll be the best money you ever spent on fishing.

Contact him at artberryfishing@yahoo.com or (619) 438-2620.

Thanks again, Art!

RichB
10-10-2009, 10:09 AM
It was an awesome day!!! I'll get those 3 lunkers. Thanks Jae for posting and thanks Art for an awesome day!!!

crazyforwater20082008
10-10-2009, 05:24 PM
How much does he charge.

'MonBack
10-10-2009, 09:07 PM
His fees vary throughout the year, often running special offers. Give him a call for a quote.