PDA

View Full Version : 20 hour deal

Wyatt-Da-Bassaholic
10-09-2009, 07:29 PM
Deals of a lifetime for the next 20 hours only.

Brand new, never used Diawa Sol baitcasting reel in box. Retail for $249.99. For the next 20 hours, will sell for $120.00. SOLD

Brand new, still with tags attached, 7 foot medium heavy Diawa Procyon bait casting rod. Retails for $94.99. Will sell for $40.00.

Fishcat IR-XL Pontoon boat with 28 pound thrust minn kota trolling motor, new battery, battery case. Everything works great. Will sell for $250.00.

Will check instant messages all night and all day tomorrow. Willing to meet if you are located between Ventura County and San Bernadino County. Please PM me if interested and leave phone number and I will contact you.

Thanks guys,

Wyatt Da-Bassaholic

Fire Ball
10-09-2009, 07:41 PM
Wow, I really want the pontoon boat! I will have to ask my parent and maybe I can get it for my birthday, but I doubt it, lol. How fast does it go with the trolling motor? Comes with oars too?

Wyatt-Da-Bassaholic
10-09-2009, 07:53 PM
I got rid of the oars when I got the trolling motor. It gets going pretty fast with the trolling motor. I have used it in heavy winds and have had no problems going against the wind. Let me know, these prices are good till 2:30 tomorrow. Just bought a 1996 19 foot Ranger and want to buy a new trolling motor tomorrow, that's the reason for the great deals. Let me know. Thanks for replying.

Wyatt

OG MUDBONE
10-09-2009, 08:12 PM
I'll take the SOL. PM sent.

calico killer kevin
10-10-2009, 03:10 PM
Damn damn damn damn I really wanted that sol.

HEMAN
10-10-2009, 04:32 PM
I got rid of the oars when I got the trolling motor. It gets going pretty fast with the trolling motor. I have used it in heavy winds and have had no problems going against the wind. Let me know, these prices are good till 2:30 tomorrow. Just bought a 1996 19 foot Ranger and want to buy a new trolling motor tomorrow, that's the reason for the great deals. Let me know. Thanks for replying.

Wyatt

r those the oars i got from you a while ago?