PDA

View Full Version : Spot Chalet Big Sale

Simplyeman
10-09-2009, 05:28 PM
Keep your eyes open and your ears peeled for the huge friday through sunday sale on CLEARANCE fishing goods. An additional 40%-60% off will increase from 40% friday 50% sat 60% sun (NO HOLDS). there are some real goodies to be had.

People in Bakersfield will definitely benefit from this because most of the clearance stuff will be in bako.

Fire Ball
10-09-2009, 05:30 PM
I will have to check out Sport Chalet tomorrow! I just went there 2 days ago, too bad I didn't wait. Thanks for telling us about the sale.

Hometown
10-09-2009, 06:42 PM
keep your eyes open and your ears peeled for the huge friday through sunday sale on clearance fishing goods. An additional 40%-60% off will increase from 40% friday 50% sat 60% sun (no holds). There are some real goodies to be had.

People in bakersfield will definitely benefit from this because most of the clearance stuff will be in bako.
do you know if they will have fishfinders.

Simplyeman
10-09-2009, 08:25 PM
Fishfinders, rods, reels, lures, ANYTHING WITH A RED STICKER ON IT...MARKING IT A CLEARANCE PRODUCT.

SIGN UP FOR AN "ACTION PASS" while youre there so that you receive this crazy sale notifications. It is like having a ralphs club card, its free, you accumulate points for each dollar spent and you received notifications of sales that SC does not advertise in any paper but rather rewards their "action pass" members.

GL

smokinflies
10-09-2009, 08:42 PM
thanks for the heads up.

saintarv
10-09-2009, 09:27 PM
Cool I just got a $100 gift certificate last month for my birthday.:LOL:

Hometown
10-09-2009, 09:53 PM
thanks for the heads up bako to far but i will go local

trollmiester
10-10-2009, 12:22 PM
just halled *** to the torrance store,found out no sale at all on anything pertaining to fishing. asked the manger even he said not at this store. but thanx any way you did not know its not in this area.i still spent 40 dollars on non fishing anyway.

Simplyeman
10-10-2009, 12:45 PM
I NEVER said this friday-sunday. I said keep your eyes open and ears peeled. It should be in the next few weeks, I am just giving a heads up and it is true there WILL BE a sale. it will also NOT BE HELD AT ALL STORES, just a select few.

trollmiester
10-10-2009, 04:59 PM
thanx for the heads up i will be looking.thanx again

smokehound
10-11-2009, 09:03 PM
SPORT CHALET.... we'll take you TO the limit.... Dun dun Duh-DAH!

(that is your credit limit, bahahaha)

Fire Ball
10-11-2009, 09:10 PM
I NEVER said this friday-sunday. I said keep your eyes open and ears peeled. It should be in the next few weeks, I am just giving a heads up and it is true there WILL BE a sale. it will also NOT BE HELD AT ALL STORES, just a select few.

Hopefully the sale is at the one near my house. I thought I missed it this week, but I guess not.

jasons
10-13-2009, 08:53 PM
Yes ,there is a sale coming. It will be on Friday the 23rd of Oct. thru Sunday the 25th. I know there isn't going to be too much available at the Palmdale Sport Chalet store location

fishfinder
10-13-2009, 09:36 PM
Yes ,there is a sale coming. It will be on Friday the 23rd of Oct. thru Sunday the 25th. I know there isn't going to be too much available at the Palmdale Sport Chalet store location

welcome to the board jasons (AKA THE LURKER) :ROFL:
bout time brother