PDA

View Full Version : Catalina Boney fishin Sat. 10/10

Greg Madrigal
10-08-2009, 09:06 PM
I am probably going to have a spot or two to join me for some fun 'nita fishin at Catalina this Sat. I have an 18'cc.

Weather will dictate, but the plan is to launch outta HH at around 7am and get to the island by 8:30ish.

I am looking for hardcore, non-wimpy types, who can handle a potential 12 hr day on non-flat seas if necessary, and isn't completely broke as the Strippin Striper needs fuel, and bait ain't free if we want it.

The plan is to fish Long Point with topwater spooks and flies. Should be a blast since the bonies r runnnin around 5lbs. right now.

Lemmee know...

GM<><

Troutman65
10-08-2009, 09:11 PM
I am probably going to have a spot or two to join me for some fun 'nita fishin at Catalina this Sat. I have an 18'cc.

Weather will dictate, but the plan is to launch outta HH at around 7am and get to the island by 8:30ish.

I am looking for hardcore, non-wimpy types, who can handle a potential 12 hr day on non-flat seas if necessary, and isn't completely broke as the Strippin Striper needs fuel, and bait ain't free if we want it.

The plan is to fish Long Point with topwater spooks and flies. Should be a blast since the bonies r runnnin around 5lbs. right now.

Lemmee know...

GM<><

Oh Man. To bad I got other plans this weekend. :Sad: Maybe next time Greg. :Big Grin::Cool: Rain check .

steelhead
10-09-2009, 09:25 AM
Definitely would jump at this offer if I wasn't out of town this weekend Greg. I'm also probably down the street from you as I'm also from GG. Good luck

Troutman65
10-09-2009, 04:43 PM
Definitely would jump at this offer if I wasn't out of town this weekend Greg. I'm also probably down the street from you as I'm also from GG. Good luck

You from Garden Grove also Steelhead? Me to. Small world. :LOL::Wink:

steelhead
10-10-2009, 06:40 AM
Yep, and it looks like Greg is as well you hit the salt much?

Ray Lopez
10-10-2009, 08:10 PM
Yep, and it looks like Greg is as well you hit the salt much?

never has and never will lol!!!!!!

Troutman65
10-10-2009, 08:17 PM
never has and never will lol!!!!!!

Oh don't start in like Ghetto Dad Ray.:LOL:

It been a couple years that I have fished the salt. Still have all my rods and reels to fish the salt. Hoping to get back out soon and often.:Big Grin:

Ray Lopez
10-10-2009, 11:24 PM
Oh don't start in like Ghetto Dad Ray.:LOL:

It been a couple years that I have fished the salt. Still have all my rods and reels to fish the salt. Hoping to get back out soon and often.:Big Grin:

lol yea i feel ya i went a few years without my salt fix but this year it's back pretty good

Zombie Bass ATTACK
10-11-2009, 12:51 AM

Lemmee know...

GM<><

i got my fix when they were over 15lbs over a year ago on the freelance about 2 miles out of the harbor :!!!: