PDA

View Full Version : Terrible Guide Trip by SkunkSum........pics inside

FishSum
07-02-2007, 09:24 AM
Well,I had my first SkunkSum Guide Trip this last Saturday the 30th,and lets just say it went horribly wrong.Here I am trying to promote my new "guide service" and all we did was go out and end up catching a sh*tload of fish.........It was definitley far from the skunk my clients desired,ohwell better luck next time. :cry:
Anyhow,heres some pics from our unskunkable day on the water.This first pic is Lynne,she was the coolest deckhand you could have asked for,great hospitality and quite the fisherchick as well.Her and I boated the most fish out of the group.
http://fishingnetwork.net/images/tmp2/CA9CYLTR.jpeg
Check out the Team57 representation goin on here!!!
http://fishingnetwork.net/images/tmp2/CAJ6WVND.jpeg
Here I am in some "Bendo action" :wink:
http://fishingnetwork.net/images/tmp2/CAT0MTHN.jpeg
Here's BeerNfish in Bendo
http://fishingnetwork.net/images/tmp2/CA94O3HD.jpeg
Here my results......this is one of many,I boated at least 15 of these guys
http://fishingnetwork.net/images/tmp2/CAOX6ZW9.jpeg
Here's one of BeerNfish's
http://fishingnetwork.net/images/tmp2/CAGD238T.jpeg

So anyhow if you havent figured it out yet we were in the same parking lot as every sport boat that was on a 1/2 or 3/4 day trip.The Cuda's were boilin everywhere,it was a fun trip and we boated alot of fish.Countless Cuda, about 6 or 7 Bass,1 short WSB and one legal halibut.Everything was caught on Dines,I threw all kinds of different plastics and never saw anything off of them.Awesome trip and many many thank yous to Mel and Lynne!!!
It doesnt look like my Skunk service is off to a good start,I hope this isnt setting the pace for the rest of this year :shock:

Fisherman57
07-02-2007, 09:33 AM
No way am I paying to go on one of your trips....... :lol:

It appears your attempt at "skunk" guiding has gone terribly wrong......... call me when you get it figured out!.... :lol:

Oh........... thanks for the T57 pics too!

Seriously, it looks like it was a great day out there Brent.......... congratulations!..

FishSum
07-02-2007, 09:39 AM
Well my guide service has a 100% success rate at DVL,maybe you'll just have to book a trip there until I get other things figured out.

Fisherman57
07-02-2007, 09:41 AM
COOL!

If it's a GUARANTEED skunk, Im in! Thats my NORM!

one_leg
07-02-2007, 11:27 AM
Your Deckhand's Hot!!!

One_Leg

FishSum
07-02-2007, 11:33 AM
Your Deckhand's Hot!!!

One_Leg

Allen,Allen,Allen..................How did I know you would like my deckhand?

Granny Fish
07-02-2007, 11:39 AM
Hope you didn't invest too much $$$ in that Skunksum Guide Service business. :lol:

Looks like a lot of fun was had by everyone catching the fishes!

FishSum
07-02-2007, 11:43 AM
Hope you didn't invest too much $$$ in that Skunksum Guide Service business. :lol:

Looks like a lot of fun was had by everyone catching the fishes!

Thats just the thing,it hasnt cost me a dime! Geez and Ive heard being a guide comes at great costs...

one_leg
07-02-2007, 11:51 AM
Your Deckhand's Hot!!!

One_Leg

Allen,Allen,Allen..................How did I know you would like my deckhand?

One_Leg is always looking for a good first mate!!!!!!!!!

I think if you are going to profess that you are able to provide the Skunk you shouldn't call your guide service Skunksum.

I think SkunksAll might do the trick.

Or maybe SkunksEm.

One_Leg

xtranzman
07-02-2007, 11:56 AM
Nice job out there bro... Looks like you need to work on the skunk a little more..

Might take a few more times to get it down.

X

TOC1975
07-02-2007, 03:22 PM
wow...boated 15, you are quite the poacher.

FishSum
07-02-2007, 04:06 PM

It says boated,not taken home and eaten. Thanks for the accusation though,I appreciate it.

xtranzman
07-02-2007, 04:10 PM

It says boated,not taken home and eaten. Thanks for the accusation though,I appreciate it.

The nerve you must have... Catching fish and bringing them on the boat...... This could mean the end of the guide service... :banned:

X

one_leg
07-02-2007, 04:10 PM

You forgot to tell him how good loking his fish were!!!!.......Ha Ha

One_Leg

SanDimasLMB
07-02-2007, 09:06 PM

Remember that barracuda breed like crazy so that wouldn't even trickle an effect in their population numbers

victor101
07-03-2007, 08:38 AM
if you really wanna skunk...just hire me on your crew. we will skunk out for shure. well at least i know i will :wink: thanks for the report!

FishSum
07-03-2007, 09:01 AM
Currently I am running a one man Skunk Service but keep your eyes open,If things go well and I stop having days like this one I may need to hire other guides to join me..............Or start a subdivision of Team57....something like
"Team57 Skunk Crew" or
"Team57 Skunk Division"

:lol:

sansou
07-03-2007, 09:38 AM
Brent,

You caught way to many to earn the title of "Skunksum"! :D

FishSum
07-03-2007, 11:07 AM
Thanks Rich but if you want to go to DVL with me I can definitely show you why I am the Skunk Guide... :wink:

TOC1975
07-03-2007, 03:19 PM
oh yes. i always released gaff barracudas. :roll:

FishSum
07-03-2007, 03:51 PM

Okay new guy :evil:

if you look at the pics with both of your eyes you will see the gaff is merely through the gill........Im not a big fan of bittin hands...The fish were not harmed,but now I will make sure to post pics of the barracuda with a slit throat next time just so you can make a point that someone might care about then!

sansou
07-03-2007, 04:24 PM

Hey Lokey, shouldn't you be spending your precious time getting kicked off another board instead of pestering members here?

FishSum
07-03-2007, 04:28 PM

Hey Lokey, shouldn't you be spending your precious time getting kicked off another board instead of pestering members here?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Lokey? Your back? There goes the neighborhood... :rain:

Ray Lopez
07-03-2007, 04:37 PM

Okay new guy :evil:

if you look at the pics with both of your eyes you will see the gaff is merely through the gill........Im not a big fan of bittin hands...The fish were not harmed,but now I will make sure to post pics of the barracuda with a slit throat next time just so you can make a point that someone might care about then!
OMFG bwhahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa :lol:

i'm dieing here!~!!!!!~~!!~!~!~!~!~!1111!1!!!1 :wink:

TroutOnly
07-03-2007, 08:28 PM
NICE PENCILS, WHERES THE LOGS, NO OFFENSE BUT I DONT LIKE THE FUNK SMELL OF THE SKUNK,,,MAYBE YOU SHOULD CALL YOURE GUIDE SERVICE SKUNKONLY'S ,,,,,LOL,,,,

Brad100
07-03-2007, 09:13 PM
Dam, I think I might know those guys!!!

http://fishingnetwork.net/images/tmp2/ahaa.JPG

jeff4321
07-03-2007, 11:16 PM
i got an idea for skunk-guiding.

dont leave the dock, and use 40 lb weights w/out hooks.

FishSum
07-04-2007, 10:18 AM
i got an idea for skunk-guiding.

dont leave the dock, and use 40 lb weights w/out hooks.

Im sorry bro nut theres far more to it than that...
Being a Skunk Guide I for one must use hooks and bait :roll:
And there is generally speaking about......oh,Id say...a 100% chance of Beer being involved,and knowledge of whats not going on at the particular lake,stream or river of my clients choice.If it were as easy as throwing weights without leaving the dock,youd be the guide and not me......Geez :roll: remind me later when business gets going not to hire this guy (jeff4321)

:)

FishSum
07-04-2007, 10:20 AM
NICE PENCILS, WHERES THE LOGS, NO OFFENSE BUT I DONT LIKE THE FUNK SMELL OF THE SKUNK,,,MAYBE YOU SHOULD CALL YOURE GUIDE SERVICE SKUNKONLY'S ,,,,,LOL,,,,

T/O you need to check out this thread
http://fishingnetwork.net/forum1/viewtopic.php?t=4067