PDA

View Full Version : Pud on the 10th anyone?

Thisfool
10-07-2009, 05:52 PM
Thinking about going to the pud this weekend the 10th that is never fished it before some guidance would be nice and I also have no one to go with hit me up if you want any company would be welcomed company.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
10-07-2009, 09:14 PM
Thinking about going to the pud this weekend the 10th that is never fished it before some guidance would be nice and I also have no one to go with hit me up if you want any company would be welcomed company.

sounds like a plan, since fairmont will be off limitt for the tourney, i'll pm you thur see whats up bro..

WARRIORMIKE
10-07-2009, 09:16 PM
sounds like a plan, since fairmont will be off limitt for the tourney, i'll pm you thur see whats up bro..
That means no scuba diving in there either !!

Danny300
10-07-2009, 09:27 PM
i just got back from setting up juggs on brown lake..... :) I'm set for sunday!

WARRIORMIKE
10-07-2009, 09:29 PM
i just got back from setting up juggs on brown lake..... :) I'm set for sunday!
Wtf would you need jugs for :Rolls Eyes::Rolls Eyes:

Danny300
10-07-2009, 09:33 PM
well you said no fishing past today......you didn't say we couldn't set up jugs and pull them out on sunday....that wasn't on any of the 20 pages of rules... I rule!

Thisfool
10-07-2009, 10:17 PM
well you said no fishing past today......you didn't say we couldn't set up jugs and pull them out on sunday....that wasn't on any of the 20 pages of rules... I rule!

lol nice way to work around the rules your my new hero

cool sounds good Hunter

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
10-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Wtf would you need jugs for :Rolls Eyes::Rolls Eyes:

we're starting a redneck band called the "riverside mudflap mullets" danny got the xxx moonshine mug and i on the kazoo/washboard...we need a metal tub drummer mike..you in...we'll call our music style blue grass..